The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye fair enough I agree with everything that's been said.

Still shite tho...

To paraphrase Winston Ingram:

"If Rangers have gone doolally, then McGregor should ride the doolally b*****ds for all they're worth."

Yeah m8.

Weren't you banned for racism previously?[/quoteiys off topic and I'll ]I know your probably full of standard seeth for us staggies, but can you tell me how the two of them got on after Brick, I've tweeted Ben Folds but he won't answer, if its bad, don't tell me, I'll no sleep

speak-well.jpg

This is your brain.

Yeah m8.

Weren't you banned for racism previously?[/quoteiys off topic and I'll ]I know your probably full of standard seeth for us staggies, but can you tell me how the two of them got on after Brick, I've tweeted Ben Folds but he won't answer, if its bad, don't tell me, I'll no sleep

This is your brain on drugs.

Not quite sure what you mean, but Ben Folds Five got back together a few years ago and put out a new album in 2012. Hope that helps.

The stuff I write when pished, I apologise. I meant the song Brick. You know how they go to the clinic, and then he's alone and they're alone.....just hope they sorted it out

He's been married four times and didn't have kids until after the song came out so probably not tbh.

Renfrewshire Cup Final Date confirmed as Sat 19th of July. Our turn to go down there this year.

Guess that's our preseason schedule wrapped up now.

Archived