The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

I'd like us to sign Craig, not too sure about Stevenson though. He's far too injury-prone and inconsistent for my liking.

The main positive about Stevenson is that he's fairly versatile and can play up front if need be.

Is he not banned from driving, so location may play a major factor if we are actually interested

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he not run a limo business or something in Ayr and that's why he waited so long to step up a level from them?

f**k knows where I got this from just remember hearing something along those lines...

My point being, he may still live or want to be based close to ayr if that's the case?

I'd be happy with Stevenson. A good player, so long as we don't try to shoe horn him into midfield in place of McGinn or someone. Could we work a 4-4-2 with Thommo working off him up top?

You spoil us with such stories.

You think that was a good one, wait til you hear this:

I was in a boozer down in Girvan the other week watching the Hibs v Accies play-off game and there was a framed picture of a St Mirren player on the wall from circa the '80s. I asked the barman who it was and he told me but I can't remember his name.

I was in a boozer down in Girvan the other week watching the Hibs v Accies play-off game and there was a framed picture of a St Mirren player on the wall from circa the '80s. I asked the barman who it was and he told me but I can't remember his name.

The Roxy?

Aber?

post-45593-14019150792085_thumb.jpg

Paul McIntyre?

Although he was 90s

McIntyre was certainly a Girvan lad, he was at school with a mate of mine

Confirmed friendlies:

Tuesday 22nd July away at Cowdenbeath.

Saturday 26th July away at Blyth Spartans.

Blyth has a bit of 'epic trip' about it, it's 20 minutes or so from Newcastle :cheers

Confirmed friendlies:

Tuesday 22nd July away at Cowdenbeath.

Saturday 26th July away at Blyth Spartans.

Blyth has a bit of 'epic trip' about it, it's 20 minutes or so from Newcastle :cheers

August 2 is Carlisle away. Wonder if we'll slot in another English game in between.

Are St Mirren likely to be loaning Harkins out again or is a new manager likely to want to see how he plays with the buddies first?

He's free to find a new club.

Paul McIntyre?

Although he was 90s

McIntyre was certainly a Girvan lad, he was at school with a mate of mine

I'm almost certain that's the chap. Confirmation to follow...

August 2 is Carlisle away. Wonder if we'll slot in another English game in between.

Got it!

Full list so far:

Tue 15th July: Albion Rovers away

Tue 22nd July: Cowdenbeath away

Sat 26th July: Blyth away

Mon 28th July: Whitley Bay away

Friday 1st August: Carlisle away

Archived