The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news / rumour updates on Kenny?

Apparently told club he's going to be signing our contract and we are just waiting for him to do it...

Apparently told club he's going to be signing our contract and we are just waiting for him to do it...

Why not sign it today though? Let's hope he doesn't change his mind over the weekend.

Why not sign it today though? Let's hope he doesn't change his mind over the weekend.

Maybe he got a better offer today I have no idea.

Pre season starts on Wednesday, I think we will know by then.

Maybe he got a better offer today I have no idea.

Pre season starts on Wednesday, I think we will know by then.

He maybe shifted the goal posts regarding his new contract?

Pre season starts Wednesday and we have signed 1 outfield player, it's looking like it's going to be a bigger shambles under Craig than it was under Lennon. Let's hope we see some signings at the start of the week.

Pre season starts Wednesday and we have signed 1 outfield player, it's looking like it's going to be a bigger shambles under Craig than it was under Lennon. Let's hope we see some signings at the start of the week.

One more than some of our rivals have signed, and we haven't lost our talisman like one of them has.

The good news is that nothing is decided by how strong your squad is on the first day of pre season.

Jeezo, calm down. Would you rather just sign names for the sake of it or guys that will improve the squad? Pre season hasn't even started yet!!

If True and we've brought in a Centre Back and a back-up striker then he's already superseded Lennon's abilities. We were screaming for a left back, centre half and striker last season and the Left Back problem was filled by Sean Kelly almost by accident.

Could that be the lad who Gary Teale was showing around the Ralston training ground.

Did someone not claim that was a "Frank Rijkaard look-a-like"?

See this boy has had an operation on his knee - he'll replace McGregor just fine :ph34r:

Lol

I hope you get banned soon already sick of seeing you on saints threads and the season hasn't started

Put the dullard skidmark on ignore.

The message you get on the screen when you've got someone on ignore is more meaningful than anything that it has ever posted.

Archived