Partick Thistle General Chatter: 2014/15

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frans retweeted an article from a Belgian site where he mentions there's already been talk of a contract extension until the end of next season, which would be brilliant. He seems to be enjoying Glasgow (somehow) so hopefully he wants to stay on.

http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=88750

The picture of Firhill from the terracing in that photo is great, if only it was still like that.

Hopefully Frans stays on, he tired a bit in the second half on Saturday and didn't play as well as a result but still better than Balatoni.

http://ptfc.co.uk/news/2014-2015/november_2014/frans_wants_to_go_all_the_way

Isn't his contract up before we'd be due to play in the next round (which, I think, is in January?)

If he signs for Rangers*, I'm going to be seriously upset, you guys. :(

"I'm loving life in Scotland. My wife and I have really settled here. We've got a flat in Glasgow and I've told her already, and she agrees, that I want to live here. The people are so friendly and the club is amazing." You're amazing too Freddie :wub:

Confident of keeping him until the end of the season at least, although I hope his talk of an 18 month contract is true.

Would also like to see Carroll's loan extended if he keeps playing well. Huddersfield obviously don't rate him seeing so don't think it would be difficult.

Does anyone know who is responsible for the fantastic mural that has appeared on the approach to the Jackie Husband? I love it. It really brings some life and colour to the old place. I don't suppose anyone has a photo they could share?

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone want a free ticket for the new years game against Celtic? Been sent one for Main Stand due to ST Northy relocation, however due to living in Paisley and all transport stopping on new year day I won't make it.

Would anyone want a free ticket for the new years game against Celtic? Been sent one for Main Stand due to ST Northy relocation, however due to living in Paisley and all transport stopping on new year day I won't make it.

Please... I live in paisley so easy to pick up.

Archived