Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u would be taking the tumble anyway

ohh n if u r honestly ever really interested in finding out then lets stick a wee charity bet on? so u can skip your mouthy reply n just answer yes or no

and the 5 in the morning was thursday into friday ya dumb fcuk

im happy 2 slap u around in front o the masses, but if u dont want ur pride (sorry what pride) erm ur dress muddied in front o other people then send me a wee message, im thinking maybe a ton each, let me know what u think, i reckon its a damn good idea

hope 2 see u (u u u u u ) soon

....reminds me, did anyone else watch Broadmoor on STV the other night ?

I'm genuinely touched that i've played a significant part in this guy's napper rolling along the floor. Stallion should be proud at his contribution, but he's gone silent. I hope he's no feart of this champer.

:lol:

For a variety of reasons I can't get on P&B anywhere near as much as I used to, but yeah I'm happy to have played a bit part role here

I stopped scrapping with the "no-right-in-the-heids" after the unfortunate bloodbath of '09... however, if salute's offer of a mouth to mouth apology still stands then I'd be up for that :wub: Not usually my bag but whatever, if he feels that's what it takes to break the tension then I'm all for it

well yesterday was as bad as the spartans game 2 weeks ago.

back 2 more pressing matters

either or both of the 2 jockeys (need 2 watch what i say now) decided 2 try and get me off the site by putting in a complaint, so i have been warned (well done cowards)

so an open invitation will be sent 2 both the knob...s

i look forward 2 meeting u both face 2 face for a coffee

well yesterday was as bad as the spartans game 2 weeks ago.

back 2 more pressing matters

either or both of the 2 jockeys (need 2 watch what i say now) decided 2 try and get me off the site by putting in a complaint, so i have been warned (well done cowards)

so an open invitation will be sent 2 both the knob...s

i look forward 2 meeting u both face 2 face for a coffee

If you had a warning you'd have the icon like I have in your profile bar. The wee triangle with an exclamation mark. You don't have that yet. Keep trying though.

i have no reason 2 lie, i will forward the email

The Pie Shop <members@pieandbovril.co.uk>
9:22 AM (10 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
The Pie Shop <members@pieandbovril.co.uk>
9:22 AM (10 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
The Pie Shop
salute,

You have been given a warning by Tynieness.

Reason: Abusive Behaviour
i accept your apology

Went along to the U20 v Ayr Utd match at Broadwood astro last night and I must say I was very impressed. Finished 3-0 to Clyde and the young lads played some great football. Both young full backs were excellent and I think one may have been a relative of Guiseppe Capuano? The left back should get a chance in the first team before an on-loan 17 year old from Celtic, that's why we have a youth system after all. Jamie Barclay and David Marsh both played, surely Marsh should be our main central defender.

I did have a look for Barry Ferguson and couldn't see any sign of him. He may have been at the game but I couldn't see him. There are a number of decent players in the team and I just hope they get their chance instead of the manager signing loan players from other clubs.

Archived