The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

He couldn't get a game for the lowest scoring side in the Championship, and the fans are delighted he's gone.

Might be rubbish but probably not. He's in a better team with perhaps more chances to put away, a team going for first place, not a team fighting relegation. No one's loved by the fans in a relegation battle. For the record he's the fourth equal top scorer for MK Dons with 3 goals only 3 away from their actual top scorer on 6 goals. Who know's but here's hoping!

Not the best transfer window for us but with us out of the cups it would mean basically a team from 4th downwards to have a great run for us to finish outside a european place. On a positive note its not a massive disaster having a thin squad due to our league positive but we will now have to relay on youth to help us if we get a few injuries.

Should add Jonny Hayes can play as full back so have 6 players that can play at the back although you never know we might sign someone that has been released from a club.

Well this is all very amusing. Suppose if you still want him in the summer he's yours for 200k then.

Local rag reckons the agent is pissed off as an agreement was supposedly not kept. Let him, Cameron and Tansey argue that one out. Won't do Caley's morale much good.

From a Dons point of view the player is not exactly Jim Bett and he's booked most games so I'm over it already. Still a poor window from us though

Local rag reckons the agent is pissed off as an agreement was supposedly not kept. Let him, Cameron and Tansey argue that one out. Won't do Caley's morale much good.

From a Dons point of view the player is not exactly Jim Bett and he's booked most games so I'm over it already. Still a poor window from us though

The agent can lick my balls. The only agreement that matters is with the player, ICT and any potential bidders.

Well this is all very amusing. Suppose if you still want him in the summer he's yours for 200k then.

Maybe but not a good for Inverness CT either as have an unhappy player. It looks like both Inverness CT and Aberdeen board have a bit of bad blood between each other. It doesn't sound like my club has come out with any credit the way they have tried to do this transfer or his agent but I suppose we will hear about what Inverness CT think in the next few days

Edited by betting competition

Maybe but not a good for Inverness CT either as have an unhappy player. It looks like both Inverness CT and Aberdeen board have a bit of bad blood between each other. It doesn't sound like my club has come out with any credit the way they have done this transfer or his agent but I suppose we will hear about what Inverness CT think in the next few days

He happily signed a 2 year extension a fortnight ago, I'm sure he wont be that unhappy at not getting a move.

The agent can lick my balls. The only agreement that matters is with the player, ICT and any potential bidders.

Not a fan of agents either but he is involved no matter if any of us like it or not.

I personally think they're all a drain on the game but the way this deal was conducted his fingerprints must be all over it.

From what I've been told this morning Aberdeen did nothing wrong and Kenny Cameron was acting the c**t.

We met the £200k clause but ICT wanted an extra £20k so they didn't have to pay his previous club the sell on clause :lol:

Transfer didn't go through because of the wording of the contract.

Ah well, not the end of the world for us but hardly a ringing endorsement for Kenny Cameron and Inverness.

The amount of greetin' in this thread :lol:

We are out of both cups and that's obviously had a huge bearing on signing players. Do you honestly think we would throw a tonne of money at signings in January to try and win the league? Goodwillie has been dreadful for ages, this church guy may be shite because some forum says so but people have written him off already.

As for tansey :lol: we've suddenly gone from "poor signing and uninspiring" to " omg can't believe we didn't sign him PAPER THINZ SKWAUD!!!!!111"

To think we only recently got rid of our debt yet people are desperate for us to sign a whole new squad. It's mind-boggling TBH. I'm aware this comes across a bit "lex" but have some perspective ffs.

The squad was thin before the window, it's even thinner now and we've signed two loan players to occupy space until the end of the season. People have every right to be angry after a pathetic performance in the cups and we can now look forward to 15 dead rubber matches until the end of the season.

From what I've been told this morning Aberdeen did nothing wrong and Kenny Cameron was acting the c**t.

We met the £200k clause but ICT wanted an extra £20k so they didn't have to pay his previous club the sell on clause :lol:

Transfer didn't go through because of the wording of the contract.

Ah well, not the end of the world for us but hardly a ringing endorsement for Kenny Cameron and Inverness.

He has every right to IMO. A release clause isn't the be all and end all of a transfer. No one one this forum knows the details of Tansey's contract with ICT, nor do any of the press. There could've been handfuls of caveats in his contract that Aberdeen failed to meet/accept.

The amount of greetin' in this thread :lol:

We are out of both cups and that's obviously had a huge bearing on signing players. Do you honestly think we would throw a tonne of money at signings in January to try and win the league? Goodwillie has been dreadful for ages, this church guy may be shite because some forum says so but people have written him off already.

As for tansey :lol: we've suddenly gone from "poor signing and uninspiring" to " omg can't believe we didn't sign him PAPER THINZ SKWAUD!!!!!111"

To think we only recently got rid of our debt yet people are desperate for us to sign a whole new squad. It's mind-boggling TBH. I'm aware this comes across a bit "lex" but have some perspective ffs.

I agree with this. Some absolute drama queens in our support over this transfer window.

It's not been fantastic no but don't understand why Church has been written off. His scoring statistics aren't briliant but let's be honest none of us know how good he is. A quick look at Rooneys record in England will tell you not to write him off.

33 caps and regular championship football, he must have something to his game.