The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

48 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

He's overrated Bob, accept it.

This, if he'd been playing in CM for ICT, he'd never have won a move to Aberdeen. Their fans seem utterly blinkered.

Guest Bob Mahelp
50 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

He's overrated Bob, accept it.

St Johnstone fan constantly on any thread about Aberdeen. Obsessed. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

This, if he'd been playing in CM for ICT, he'd never have won a move to Aberdeen. Their fans seem utterly blinkered.

St Johnstone fan constantly on any thread about Aberdeen. Obsessed. 

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Nah he’d have been straight down to Brentford

Maybe, he's a bang average hard worker in the middle though, for this division, I genuinely wouldn't have him ahead of Davidson, who seems to score more and has regularly dominated games for us.

A total waste of a player that he's never been put at left back, tbh.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, he's a bang average hard worker in the middle though, for this division, I genuinely wouldn't have him ahead of Davidson, who seems to score more and has regularly dominated games for us.

Is there not a St Johnstone thread that you could be on?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is there not a Aberdeen FC based forum you could be on?

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Not funny.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You really, truly believe that John Beaton is a Rangers fan? Really? You’re part of the problem.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

If some of your fans weren’t utter imbeciles, there wouldn’t have been any need for any of the “theatrics”, as you put it.

Scratch that, I see you're making multiple posts on another clubs thread :lol:

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

2/10. I preferred your previous work about McKenna's chances of ever getting a Scotland cap. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Agree to disagree pal. I think the fact that he can play a whole season without his legs falling to bits puts him ahead of Davidson (who I rate btw. Super physicality and I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him). 

Next time you're at a Dons game just watch what he does. Yeah he puts in a power of work, but he also has decent technique and his tackling is super. His pace is an underrated aspect of his game, which allows him to break through the lines and create/score (see Rangers at Ibrox the day we broke the curse). His leadership qualities are also not to be underestimated. And I don't care who he grew up supporting, he supports the Dons now. Just fucking watch him when we win. 

I'll be heartbroken if he leaves. I'll have a full on "heads gone of the week" if he goes to *them*.