The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Peterborough chairman is saying a top 4 spfl team has come in for Mark O'Hara. Can't see it being either of the ugly sisters so must be us or Kilmarnock.

Seems like kind of player I could see McInnes being in for.

1 hour ago, big al said:

On the website now.

left back with decent pedigree. Hopefully works out.

a midfielder and an attacker capable of making things happen would complete things.

Decent pedigree? Relegated with his last two clubs is not what I would consider a decent pedigree. 

Personally not keen on signing defenders from clubs that got relegated. This lad has been involved in relegation in last two season. 

48 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Peterborough chairman is saying a top 4 spfl team has come in for Mark O'Hara. Can't see it being either of the ugly sisters so must be us or Kilmarnock.

Seems like kind of player I could see McInnes being in for.

aye it does but there chairman says they have not done buisness with this club before . so it must be killie

Edited by logie skid boys

47 minutes ago, Jute said:

Decent pedigree? Relegated with his last two clubs is not what I would consider a decent pedigree. 

Personally not keen on signing defenders from clubs that got relegated. This lad has been involved in relegation in last two season. 

Looks a unit,and it seems we've being eyeing him for some time. All for giving him a chance but generally agree with jute's sentiments.

50 minutes ago, Jute said:

Came through ranks at Man City and has played in Holland. What kind of background are you expecting?

Edited by big al

Seems a decent signing on the face of it.  Absolute classic McInnes to go for a player we've been watching for a while though. 5'10, still only 24 and we've got an option to make it permanent next summer. I mean I've no idea if it's a good signing or not, but it's certainly a problem position filled. 

Weird seeing the no3 on someone else. Weird not seeing it on a centre mid!

Another centre mid the next priority IMO, then an attacker of some sort. Quite enjoying all these new signings, we've not had a big window like this in a wee while!

Never heard of this guy but will give him a chance. If he ends up being a disappointment then we just slot Considine in again.

Quite hopeful with his experience and the man city/manc connection with Logan that he'll settle in quickly which can only be a good thing.

He has some size about him too

Slightly disappointed we wont be getting Lowe (or Ralph) as we knew he'd come in as one of our best players

9 minutes ago, d31 said:

Never heard of this guy but will give him a chance. If he ends up being a disappointment then we just slot Considine in again.

Quite hopeful with his experience and the man city/manc connection with Logan that he'll settle in quickly which can only be a good thing.

He has some size about him too

Slightly disappointed we wont be getting Lowe (or Ralph) as we knew he'd come in as one of our best players

I like Considine, and he just had a good season at centre-back, but we absolutely should not be reverting to him at left-back for any prolonged period of time. It's important that we have got this one right. Good luck to the boy. 

Sad that Lowe almost certainly isn't coming back - a class act, and arguably McInnes' best loan signing to date. 

Edited by DrewDon

32 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

...arguably McInnes' best loan signing to date. 

I'm SO glad you asked.

1. Logan

2. Lowe

3. McLean (cheating but his loan spell was probably his best form for us)

4. Christie (first time around)

5. Maddison

6. Ward

7. Church

8. Hector

9. Christie (second time)

10. Woodman

OK - Stewart (first time), Wilson, Hoban, Daniels, Ball, Tate. 

Poor/shite - Stewart (second time), Burns, McLaughlin, Parker, Nwakali, Collin, Monakana.

Think I've counted them all....

3 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Was away to say Lewis until I read it properly! I got a text saying Coutts is a done deal but I’m calling out bullshit. 

Doug Coutts is surely dead?

20 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Was away to say Lewis until I read it properly! I got a text saying Coutts is a done deal but I’m calling out bullshit. 

Stick on info that it was not happening 2-3 days ago so I dont think it would turn around so quick. I would not write it off though

Get Hoban fit on a pay as you play deal, a creative MF and at a push a non lump of a striker and we are in track.

Bin Wright NOW.

Then it’s a decision on both Gleeson and May.