The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

33 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
37 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:
I can tell. 
Maybe you should take a break from the forum . Spend some time outside ..

Like you are doing for the first time in 7 years, what are your parole conditions anyway? Asking for a friend obvs.

I post maybe a few times every few weeks . You clearly live on a forum.

No parole.  Believe it or not some people can go 7 years without feeling the need to live on an internet forum. You know if you get outside occasionally you might finally lose your virginity? Worth thinking about. 

Is that why you are in a bad mood?

Guest Moomintroll
No parole.  Believe it or not some people can go 7 years without feeling the need to live on an internet forum. You know if you get outside occasionally you might finally lose your virginity? Worth thinking about. 

I have been here before, 3000 posts over a few years equals less than 4 a day. I know this is a prodigious output compared to your meagre offering but I digress. I go outside a lot, take many holidays & generally enjoy the fruits of my labour. I have enjoyed the company of many members of the opposite sex although, to be fair, they may not have enjoyed me so much. Anyhoo I am starting to sound like Kincy minus the gin, so I will stick you on ignore now alongside your fellow cretin TT 1297, I am sure my life will cope without your input & chin up, it's giro day tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
35 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I have been here before, 3000 posts over a few years equals less than 4 a day. I know this is a prodigious output compared to your meagre offering but I digress. I go outside a lot, take many holidays & generally enjoy the fruits of my labour. I have enjoyed the company of many members of the opposite sex although, to be fair, they may not have enjoyed me so much. Anyhoo I am starting to sound like Kincy minus the gin, so I will stick you on ignore now alongside your fellow cretin TT 1297, I am sure my life will cope without your input & chin up, it's giro day tomorrow.

Giro day? I know you and everyone you know are unemployed but other people have jobs. 

Anyways enjoy supporting a non entity *** retirement club and good luck getting a life 

Guest Moomintroll
Giro day? I know you and everyone you know are unemployed but other people have jobs. 
Anyways enjoy supporting a non entity *** retirement club and good luck getting a life 
I know you are hard of thinking & don't get what block means so I am replying to read what you have said although I could have easily guessed it. I am not Marvin mate, I know you are probably his Torry equivalent, people from Ayrshire are capable of getting jobs being educated & making a decent amount of money doing something that isn't connected to a finite resource that will run out soon. You are making an utter twat of yourself on here with your *** patter as people who know my posting history will tell you, you are now consigned to the history books as far as I am concerned & I look forward to reading about your banhammering from other, sensible posters later tonight. I do like a good Sunday on here.

Guest Moomintroll
86DDC753-C92C-49B3-8372-91A6B686E0F8.gif.66fddb49d3522b05826f28073f3fc079.gif
Sorry Frank, i promise not to go Rab B on everyone, i have made my point & will go back to my usual threads. Then again your mob have stolen Craig Bryson so...........

25 posts in 7 years? Bore off knobend, most Killie fans were bemused but delighted by last season. Neither myself or most of the people I know realistically expect the same this season. 8 top 6 finishes over the last 20 years alongside staying in the top league for 25+ years is an excellent return for a club of our size, don't want to get into an argument with the decent Aberdeen posters on here but just you concentrate on how your own club bottled their chances over the last few seasons. Either that or disappear from wherever you came before I start accusing you of being a Cults_sheep sleeper account.

Still in pre-season, but can this guy win the first “let’s put bottle/bottled and Aberdeen in the same sentence as if it’s the first time ever used and P&B will think Im really really funny” trophy this soon ?

Guest Moomintroll

Still in pre-season, but can this guy win the first “let’s put bottle/bottled and Aberdeen in the same sentence as if it’s the first time ever used and P&B will think Im really really funny” trophy this soon ?
I hope so cos I never win anything. I usually wish nothing but "peace & love, peace & love" to Dons fans but his tone annoyed me. I went below the belt to my discredit but chill out with the "this guy" patter, its Moomin or Moomsy if you are a weird individual like The_Kincardine.
Thank You.

Guest Moomintroll
Never go full Rab, Moomin.

I intend not to but I have started replying to everything which is first stage Rab, next come the smiley face emojis, then referring everything back to the Ev. Red Dot me now, NOW DAMMIT. Ahem, and breathe.... back to normality.

2 hours ago, logie skid boys said:

maybe 18 months ago has hardly kicked a ball ?  and think his best days behind him . another 32 year old midfielder nah nae for me . cant see us in for him

I agree I cant see us being in for him as we didnt make a big play at any other point since he came to Scotland.

We need to move on from McGeouch though if it cant be done quickly

if it relates to the Sunderland takeover that could drag things out too long for our liking

I intend not to but I have started replying to everything which is first stage Rab, next come the smiley face emojis, then referring everything back to the Ev. Red Dot me now, NOW DAMMIT. Ahem, and breathe.... back to normality.

It’s the close season Moomin. We all go a bit crazy close season.
Give it a month and it’ll all be fine.

Guest Moomintroll

It’s the close season Moomin. We all go a bit crazy close season.
Give it a month and it’ll all be fine.
Give it a month & we will be out of Europe already.