The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

We absolutely were. If you'd like to keep your head buried in the sand that's fine. 

Nobody kidding on, we didn’t play well in any of those games. Slow build ups, crap use of the ball etc 

But we weren’t outplayed. Livi yeah and of course yesterday definitely 

I have mellowed from Saturday.

I'm not a supporter of a change of regime but things have to pick up on the pitch quickly as the internet tide is going against Mcinnes fast.

He needs to reflect on whether he really feels he can turn this around or if it's come to a natural end for himself, not necessarily the fans. If he does, I will back him.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I have mellowed from Saturday.

I'm not a supporter of a change of regime but things have to pick up on the pitch quickly as the internet tide is going against Mcinnes fast.

He needs to reflect on whether he really feels he can turn this around or if it's come to a natural end for himself, not necessarily the fans. If he does, I will back him.

My preference is for McInnes to turn it around. I'm running out of patience though. His post and pre-match comments didn't do him any favours.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

My preference is for McInnes to turn it around. I'm running out of patience though. His post and pre-match comments didn't do him any favours.

Have faith, young Merky Red, good times are coming.

43 minutes ago, McGarci said:

first of all, if Aberdeen finish 3th (or 4th) I think it will be an big success, it is imposible fight agaisnt the old firm, after all, do you think any other manager is going to make better than mcIness?

What's second of all?

1 hour ago, McGarci said:

first of all, if Aberdeen finish 3th (or 4th) I think it will be an big success, it is imposible fight agaisnt the old firm, after all, do you think any other manager is going to make better than mcIness?

The last sentence is one of the main reasons why Scottish football is in the shit it's in 

Question for the Dons fans -

Shankland, banging them in for Utd, was seemingly gash for you guys and quickly disappeared to League 1 or 2

Why did no top div clubs go for him? Is he a zoomer, does he like the marching powder? 

Or is it just that he is good at that level???

2 hours ago, McGarci said:

Big success?

It will literally be a par performance 

Winning cups is success 

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Shankland, banging them in for Utd, was seemingly gash for you guys and quickly disappeared to League 1 or 2

Why did no top div clubs go for him? Is he a zoomer, does he like the marching powder? 

He has found his level.

46 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Rooney was banging in goals. Shankland was given a chance and missed a few sitters. Was very open with any fan who asked him that he wasn't good enough.

He struggled at some teams after he left is. Looks like it's finally clicking for him but plenty have done it in the Championship and struggled in the top division.

Edit: he's allegedly on a daft wage at United too.

Edited by Merkland Red

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Was listening to a podcast with an ex team mate who I now cant remember the name. Basically he wasn't ever really that fit until he had to drop down to part time and became a fitness instructor and it transformed him.

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

He was shite and overweight for St Mirren when we had Alex Rae as manager. Then went to Morton and was also shite for them. Clubs weren't exactly desperate to sign him when he went to Ayr United, at the time most Championship clubs would have considered him at best an average signing.