The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

How do the Government know when they will reduce social distancing to a one metre? Iminavest has already told us that we would be need to be incredibly dim not to know that the situation changes month to month. So how can the Government predict when they will reduce socal distancing to one metre and allow 7,500 (possibly) into Pittodrie? 

I didn’t say that anyone knows when the social distancing will be reduced to one metre, if you re-read my post, what I said was that the government may have told the Scottish football hierarchy that crowds will not be allowed in before that reduction happens. I am surmising, obviously. So if what I’m saying is correct, this could happen in September, it could be October, it could be January. You’ll prove me wrong if this isn’t the case, but in none of the close to libellous posts you’ve made, none of the output from Aberdeen have promised when the 7,500 may be allowed in.

honestly get this bog-brush c**t punted, the guy is clearly on the wind up

he reminds me of me, aged 15, making up bogus celtic rumours on the old bbc 606 forums, except actually no because mine were actually class and very very funny. Pascal Chimbonda and Stephen Ireland to Celtic for a combined £5mil but Rangers might swoop for Nigel Reo-Coker to add some steel to the midfield. 🤔

21 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

It was tongue in cheek because Iminavest said that people would have to be incredibly dim to not know that the Covid situation changes from month to month. Therefore, I said they would need to be incredibly dim to buy a season ticket in that circumstances. 

But the whole point of my posts has been that the club aren't being entirely honest to the support about the purchase of season tickets. 

You can try to spin it any way that you want, but in the particular post that I was replying to you were specifically having a go at season tickets holders, and not the club.

7 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

he reminds me of me, aged 15, making up bogus celtic rumours on the old bbc 606 forums, except actually no because mine were actually class and very very funny. Pascal Chimbonda and Stephen Ireland to Celtic for a combined £5mil but Rangers might swoop for Nigel Reo-Coker to add some steel to the midfield. 🤔

Unfortunately, at this time of night/morning I’m easily wound up, particularly where I’m wanting to defend my club. I apologise for being a sucker. He’s another one to add to 8gamestogo.

This guy man. Holy fk. This used to be a half-decent thread too.

Appointing himself the Martin Lewis of Dons fans, some of whom don't really care that much that their 400 quid might not get them 400 quid's worth of access to Pittodrie but are probably clever enough to understand that.

"Ah've been to 700 games but I'm paying f**k all more". Take yersel tae f**k man.

20 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This bogbrush seems like the type that would make me move seats at half time if he was within my earshot.

If "I was within his earshot", surely?

Unless you were bad mouthing him and he's built like Arnold Schwarzenegger...

18 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Griffiths is 30 this year. How long do you give him to 'get his act together' ?

I would truly hate to have him in an Aberdeen team. A guy who doesn't try a leg against Hibs and apologises to his mates when he accidentally sclaffs one in.  He failed in England, isn't trusted by his manager(s) at Celtic for European games, but enjoys the comfort blanket of shootie in against Hamilton and St Mirren.

He's thick as shit, has a rotten attitude and frankly has under performed given what ability he does have. He's simply a slightly better Derek Riordan. 

Let him slink off to finish his career at Easter Road bevvying it up with his pals. it's a no thanks from me when it comes to him playing for a decent team. 

But apart from that...

Boy, these last few pages were a hard read.

Anyway, I might subscribe to Red TV, depending on cost (I'm just a pensioner, you know...), I suppose evey little helps. Would some kind soul post a link to it, please?

8 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Oh aye, absolutely hilarious and full of class

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Boy, these last few pages were a hard read.

Anyway, I might subscribe to Red TV, depending on cost (I'm just a pensioner, you know...), I suppose evey little helps. Would some kind soul post a link to it, please?

I’m not young enough or clever enough to do that. But if you go on to the AFC website and click on the RedTV link along the top, that should keep you right. However, should you not be giving your money to a more needy charity? One person on here would tell you to do that. (What am I like?)

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Unfortunately, at this time of night/morning I’m easily wound up, particularly where I’m wanting to defend my club. I apologise for being a sucker. He’s another one to add to 8gamestogo.

You're not a sucker King, and never apologise for expressing your opinion. We're having a discussion from two different perspectives. I'm not trying to wind you up, I'm giving you my opinion and you're expressing your view. 

Unfortunately, this seems to be beyond many of the other users on here, who prefer to silence me with abusive posts. 

It looks like only one view is acceptable on here. 

Therefore, in the name of freedom of speech, I shall continue to post prolifically on here. 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

In other news, it is nice to us stepping up a gear with the addition of Rob McLean and Derek Rae to RedTV. 

I never thought of Rob McLean as an Aberdeen man, although if hes not, a bit of impartiality will probably improve the coverage. 

35 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I never thought of Rob McLean as an Aberdeen man, although if hes not, a bit of impartiality will probably improve the coverage. 

Officially a Ross County man but due to working for Northsound through the 80's he certainly has a soft spot for Aberdeen.  

38 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Does this mean that my Dad and his mate are no longer doing the commentary?