The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

59 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I never thought of Rob McLean as an Aberdeen man, although if hes not, a bit of impartiality will probably improve the coverage. 

He gave a sort of interview on Sportsound a few weeks back. He grew up in the Dingwall area and is at heart a County fan. However in his fledgling reporter days he covered the Dons in Aberdeen during the Fergie days. So he considers himself a County and Dons fan.

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

You're not a sucker King, and never apologise for expressing your opinion. We're having a discussion from two different perspectives. I'm not trying to wind you up, I'm giving you my opinion and you're expressing your view. 

Unfortunately, this seems to be beyond many of the other users on here, who prefer to silence me with abusive posts. 

It looks like only one view is acceptable on here. 

Therefore, in the name of freedom of speech, I shall continue to post prolifically on here. 

My view, and possibly others on here, is that as a club, Aberdeen FC have done so many things for their fans and for the community in the last five months to go above and beyond what would have been expected, that it seems to be attention seeking to pick on one thing that you don’t agree with and try to hammer the club.

Boy, these last few pages were a hard read.
Anyway, I might subscribe to Red TV, depending on cost (I'm just a pensioner, you know...), I suppose evey little helps. Would some kind soul post a link to it, please?

It doesn’t actually turn your tv red though JG, but they don’t explicitly tell you that. They just want your money, the c***s.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My view, and possibly others on here, is that as a club, Aberdeen FC have done so many things for their fans and for the community in the last five months to go above and beyond what would have been expected, that it seems to be attention seeking to pick on one thing that you don’t agree with and try to hammer the club.

A perfectly reasonable post King as normal, explaining the situation from your perspective and then you go and ruin it with the "attention seeking" slur. 

I gave my point of view and I've been subjected to scorn and abuse. 

Then Rod Hull goes and stalks me on another forum and misrepresents my words on here. Therefore, I defend myself as you would. 

Meanwhile, Vancouver_Don talks complete nonsense but it is what the majority wants to hear so he's treated like a prophet. That's a true attention seeker. He says there's a leak in the boardroom but everyone's happy because he seems to be informing us of inside info. 

I've only expressed my opinion, nobody need respond if they disagree so vehemently that all the want to do is to tell me to fuk off... 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

25 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

It doesn’t actually turn your tv red though JG, but they don’t explicitly tell you that. They just want your money, the c***s.

Aye, another 1300 subscribers like Jack's Gramps and we should be able to pay's Rob of Ross County's season salary

McLean's a big Jambo

Edited by Bogbrush1903

40 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

A perfectly reasonable post King as normal, explaining the situation from your perspective and then you go and ruin it with the "attention seeking" slur. 

I gave my point of view and I've been subjected to scorn and abuse. 

Then Rod Hull goes and stalks me on another forum and misrepresents my words on here. Therefore, I defend myself as you would. 

Meanwhile, Vancouver_Don talks complete nonsense but it is what the majority wants to hear so he's treated like a prophet. That's a true attention seeker. He says there's a leak in the boardroom but everyone's happy because he seems to be informing us of inside info. 

I've only expressed my opinion, nobody need respond if they disagree so vehemently that all the want to do is to tell me to fuk off... 

Would never tell you to f**k off. Ok then, why have you not been so vociferous on the utterly positive stuff that the club have carried out since the middle of March?

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Boy, these last few pages were a hard read.

Anyway, I might subscribe to Red TV, depending on cost (I'm just a pensioner, you know...), I suppose evey little helps. Would some kind soul post a link to it, please?

^^^^^^

Clearly under instruction from the club here.

promoting the red tv on the forums. Get the link up so it’s easier for the gullible to sign up.

can see right through you pal.

39 minutes ago, big al said:

^^^^^^

Clearly under instruction from the club here.

promoting the red tv on the forums. Get the link up so it’s easier for the gullible to sign up.

can see right through you pal.

Shhhh, everyone will be looking for the special discount...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

Were meant to have one but let down at the last minute, allegedly by Dundee United.

Considering Sevco are playing two Ligue 1 sides this week, is our lack of game time getting to be a concern with only a fortnight to go?

Was surprised that McInnes was on Sportsound today, as just presumed we’d be playing someone this weekend.