The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

3 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I don’t get the whole bring Wright on when they’re getting tired thing.
We’ve found ourselves 3-0 down against them at hampden far too often to sit and wait.

He’s playing well, get him on from the start.

I would have no problem with Wright starting and I think the 'he only plays well for 20 minutes' argument is demonstrably untrue, but I also think Hedges, Watkins and Cosgrove is probably the best bet as a front three for this game. You would have to leave out one of them to accommodate Wright, which is difficult - Watkins and Hedges have been great recently and are as good as automatic starters if they are fit; I suppose if Cosgrove isn't fully fit you could move Watkins into the middle and take in Wright, but I think Cosgrove with his physical presence, goal threat and ability to occupy defenders has an important tactical role to play here. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I don’t get the whole bring Wright on when they’re getting tired thing.
We’ve found ourselves 3-0 down against them at hampden far too often to sit and wait.

He’s playing well, get him on from the start.

Won't happen. It's too much of a risk to start Wright and then see him drop out of the game completely after 25 mins. 

It's a stick on that he'll replace Edmondson with Cosgrove and drop Watkins deeper. Ojo is a feckin bombscare, so I'm hoping that he'll replace McGeough with Kennedy. 

That offers us decent balance with pace and attacking threat from both wing backs. In all honesty, it's probably the best XI we'll have put out all season. 

Hedges and Watkins are no brainers. It's one from Wright, Cosgrove or Edmondson knowing that Wright may drift out of game before the game opens up and also knowing Cosgrove has only played 30 mins in the last 7.5 months.

I'd punt for Edmondson.

2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Ojo will likely have to start when Aberdeen visit Ibrox

Cross that bridge after the next two games. Not even worth thinking about until we know who is fit and available.

21 minutes ago, d31 said:

Cross that bridge after the next two games. Not even worth thinking about until we know who is fit and available.

25 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Ojo will likely have to start when Aberdeen visit Ibrox

What's the deal with Campbell? Is he injured? 

54 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Nobody mentioned the carry on with Logan and a local plumber? Sad days boys.

Excruciating stuff

Do some people just hit a certain age, about 14 in this guy’s case, and just stop mentally maturing?

Imagine playing all that out on Twitter 

How was that ever going to go well for the daft c**t?

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

For those of us you have no fecking idea what is going on, basically, what is going on?

Shay asked the other guy to screw the nut, felt he had a copper bottomed case, and the plumber guy suggested that Shay radiated self importance as the spat started to heat up.

It plunged to new depths when it hit twitter.

10 hours ago, DrewDon said:

To be honest, from what I've seen, I don't think either of them come out of it looking too good. 

3 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Logan comes across as a right twat. Bragging about ' living the dream'.  He's a sub for aberdeen with a small plumbing business. 

I used to like Logan but the club could do with getting rid of this muppet. 

Let's see what the guy said to Shay (which the guy hilariously said is between himself and Shay but publicly shared Shays reply) before we condemn him. From his reply it looks like this isn't the first time this guy has had a go at him privately.

I know of this guy through others and he's a total idiot.