The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

All the dandies and **** condoning criminal activity, or is it innocent until proven guilty? A courtesy that wasn’t given to Bulgarian Tonev. Smacks of racial stereotyping if you ask me. Great bunch of guys. 

You still think someone speaking up against racist abuse is a flaw?

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

All the dandies and **** condoning criminal activity, or is it innocent until proven guilty? A courtesy that wasn’t given to Bulgarian Tonev. Smacks of racial stereotyping if you ask me. Great bunch of guys. 

You'll have plenty of examples? 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

No, that’s why I immediately changed it. Wrong choice of words. Still think he’s a c**t of a human being though. Hope this helps. 

What about Tonev. Is he a good lad?

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Hopefully he’ll be livin rent free somewhere else soon enough, an absolute wrongin. 

WTF

5773725A-C158-4E94-9A9B-DB24A346D683.jpeg

You see, theres a valid reason to think shay is a bit of a tit but you opened with reporting racism. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Never mentioned racism, think I mentioned the balance of probabilities, and on the balance of probabilities he’s a c**t. 

Not sure why you have a problem with Logan based on the decision of a disciplinary panel but there you go. 

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Comparing your kids cocks on social media ok with you?

It's a pretty stupid thing to post.

At the same time you're literally proving the point. Let's prove we're not bothered about him by posting a stupid tweet from a couple of years ago as evidence that he's an idiot.

6 minutes ago, betting competition said:

The club must be confident of getting a visa as I would have thought they would have waited

Either that or very desperate to shift a few more STs before the early bird deadline.