The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Burns replied to someone's tweet confirming there was some interest. Apparently the Peterborough chairman has previously hinted at wanting half a million for him which I think there is a 0% chance of Aberdeen paying. Presumably he's available for quite a bit less in reality.

21 hours ago, G51 said:

Seems to be a weird “transfer triangle” (copyright G51 2022) developing where Rangers are interested in Skov Olsen, Bologna want rid of him to buy Ramsay from Aberdeen, but Rangers aren’t interested at the current price so Bologna can’t buy Ramsay.

Your geometry is shit. 

Unless we're getting someone from the rangers that's a line, not a triangle. 

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Your geometry is shit. 

Unless we're getting someone from the rangers that's a line, not a triangle. 

I value alliteration over geometry. "The Transfer Line" doesn't quite conjure up the same image. 

If you really want to complete the triangle you can have Brandon Barker or some other shite. 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I value alliteration over geometry. "The Transfer Line" doesn't quite conjure up the same image. 

If you really want to complete the triangle you can have Brandon Barker or some other shite. 

I really don't. Would take the angry wee fat lad with the funny hair though. Just for a laugh.

40 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Assists are usually a false stat to judge a player on. Especially a winger.

Wouldn't claim to know anything about him but from what I read it looks like he plays in the middle of a 3-5-2 for Plymouth. Maybe he can play both.

I know Ferguson is being linked with clubs as always but wasn't thinking centre mid was a priority just now?

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Wouldn't claim to know anything about him but from what I read it looks like he plays in the middle of a 3-5-2 for Plymouth. Maybe he can play both.

I know Ferguson is being linked with clubs as always but wasn't thinking centre mid was a priority just now?

I read that he plays wide right and will replace Hedges?

14 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Why? 
Who was your pick? 

I didn't have 'a pick' as it's pointless.

Certainly see nothing about Maloney that would have him as a better option than Maloney though.