The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm 29, most of my life Aberdeen have massively underachieved and been pretty shit. Numerous shite managers have come and gone but when you guys have a half decent/good one you want rid. It's like you hate not having a gaffer to moan about. Who you going to replace Mcinnes with?

Harvey Price

Danny, Danny Ro-gers It's just not the same.

In good form though as others have said and hopefully he'll make the step up. Maybe as a wee bonus Peter Houston might lose the plot over the unfairness of it all.

We were very lucky to have Ward for as long as we did and I wish the incredibly talented leek eating c**t all the best.

Well this is a complete disaster. Was it too much to ask for Bogdan to be half confident against f*cking Exeter?

We're never going to get someone as good as Ward in at this point. And Scott Brown arsed up our two biggest games last season.

at least we don't have any big games left for him to cock up in.

I'm not even on the wind-up - if I was looking at Scottish Premiership keepers, Bain would be the boy. (excluding Gordon)

Manus is good, though - how much would Saints want for him?

Jamie MacDonald must have the most MOTMs this season. Worth a punt!