The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That would make absolutely no sense as a decision but that is not to say you are wrong. 

It’s ready made for Lennon, even in the short term. He’s available, apparently sounded oot fan Mcinnes was courted by the Govan mob, relationship wi Broon, nae compensation - no brainer

4 minutes ago, 72redz said:

It’s ready made for Lennon, even in the short term. He’s available, apparently sounded oot fan Mcinnes was courted by the Govan mob, relationship wi Broon, nae compensation - no brainer

If Cormack wants  to lose more fans it's a great move.

14 minutes ago, 72redz said:

If the only criteria are currently unemployed and has previously met Scott Brown we can surely come up with a better pick than Neil Lennon.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

If Cormack wants  to lose more fans it's a great move.

Nae for one minute suggesting Lennon. I was responding tae the Broon dilemma if Glass gets the bullet. Its easy tae jist say sack Glass, that’s an opinion, fine. But the reality is clearly nae straight forward, fit get oot dis Cormack have? Broon is a key element o this failed project, but, he has a playing contract and I wid imagine a coaching contract. Lennon wid have nae issue aroon coming in wi Broon as his number 2. Keeping yir personal views aside, is it that ridiculous a concept? Or, will Cormack bullet the hail backroom? It’s a problem of Cormack’s making - this is why I think Glass will not be sacked.

1 minute ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

If the only criteria are currently unemployed and has previously met Scott Brown we can surely come up with a better pick than Neil Lennon.

Aye, but the question being asked wis, fah wid come in and accept Broon as their no. 2? Right fae the start, this ‘project’ wis sold as a collective, a new type o management team. Sacking Glass but keeping Broon in place as a no. 2? How dis that work? I dinna get me started on that charlatan Russel. It’s a shit show

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Lennon?

Bargepoles come to mind.

Maybe, and certainly widnae be my choice, but, if Glass gets punted and with Broon almost definitely remaining, is it that unlikely a suggestion for Lennon tae be looked at as the man tae work wi Broon as his no. 2? It’s nae a normal situation like Mcinnes and Docherty, it’s why I think Cormack will persevere wi Glass.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Fitz a this Lennon shite aboot, min?

Somebody asked the question fit wid happen tae Broon if Glass is sacked. Fah wid tak the job wi the no. 2 ahready in place. I jist think an option wid be that Cormack taks somebody in short term tae work wi Broon. It’s nae that ridiculous a scenario. Some fowk seem tae hiv a problem wi hypothetical kite flying, disnae mean yir advocating. 

Edited by 72redz

Just now, 72redz said:

Somebody asked the question fit wid happen tae Broon if Glass is sacked. Fah wid tak the job wi the no. 2 ahready in place. I jist think an option wid be that Cormack taks somebody in short term tae work wi Broon. It’s nae that ridiculous a scenario

Ah see noo min. 

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Lennon?

Come on don’t be silly.

Dont let fear get the better of you with silly suggestions like that 

Read ma posts min - hypothetically is it really that unlikely fan ye consider the dilemma o sacking Glass but stuck with Broon in place as a no. 2? Cormack has a lot tae lose by sacking Glass, he’s invested in a hail backroom restructure including Broon as assistant manager/coach

6 minutes ago, 72redz said:

Read ma posts min - hypothetically is it really that unlikely fan ye consider the dilemma o sacking Glass but stuck with Broon in place as a no. 2? Cormack has a lot tae lose by sacking Glass, he’s invested in a hail backroom restructure including Broon as assistant manager/coach

I don’t see that being an issue at all to be honest 

I don’t think it’s that common for clubs to bring in a new manger while retaining a lot of the same back room staff 

See us as a recent example, Ange hasn’t brought in anyone to the coaching team. 

Edit: Lennon is done as a manager in my opinion anyways 

Edited by Clown Job

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I don’t see that being an issue at all to be honest 

I don’t think it’s that common for clubs to bring in a new manger while retaining a lot of the same back room staff 

See us as a recent example, Ange hasn’t brought in anyone to the coaching team. 

Edit: Lennon is done as a manager in my opinion anyways 

Aye, ye may be right, but I dinna think Ange is fully happy wi the Kennedy, Strachan situation. Coming intae a club with the captain also being player assistant manager is nae usual and ye canna ignore the personal relationship aspect o Broon and Lennon. I got stick for suggesting that Cormack get an experienced heid in tae help Glass and ditch that charlatan Russel. I suggested somebody like Duffy or Rice wid be a much better support tae Glass than a one trick pony like Russel. Fact is, this is a fuckin mess and nae easy answers for the ego that is Cormack

1 hour ago, 72redz said:

Nae for one minute suggesting Lennon. I was responding tae the Broon dilemma if Glass gets the bullet. Its easy tae jist say sack Glass, that’s an opinion, fine. But the reality is clearly nae straight forward, fit get oot dis Cormack have? Broon is a key element o this failed project, but, he has a playing contract and I wid imagine a coaching contract. Lennon wid have nae issue aroon coming in wi Broon as his number 2. Keeping yir personal views aside, is it that ridiculous a concept? Or, will Cormack bullet the hail backroom? It’s a problem of Cormack’s making - this is why I think Glass will not be sacked.

I can't take my personal views out when it comes to Aberdeen. The only things more personal to me are my family and some friends.

ABL. Anyone but Lennon.

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

I can't take my personal views out when it comes to Aberdeen. The only things more personal to me are my family and some friends.

ABL. Anyone but Lennon.

That’s fine min, we ah feel it personally, but, at the end o the day, there’s only one personal view that matters at times like these and that is the man that maks the big decisions - Cormack. 

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I think we're all agreed that Glass needs to go, and that Dundee are still utter shite. 

No in-fighting here my sister shagging friend. 

What did McGhee get a year and a half?
I always think managers should get at least 3 transfer windows to put their own plan in place even if it's shite.
American owners are more trigger happy, waiting for the dons fans to go tonto with their lack of expectation is perfect for McCormack.