The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Rumour on AFC Chat:

6.5 million agreed for Calvin Ramsay plus 3.5 million add ons + 15% sell on.

Phenomenal if true.

That is game changing cash 

Unreal if true, just can’t see us getting that much up front 

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

P&j saying that's Michael Ruth leaving when his deal ends this summer. 

Is Ryan Duncan ready for the 1st team squad? 

Have seen some rumours that he'll be involved in the first team squad next season. If not, you'd hope a loan to a Championship team (or maybe Ireland like Turner/Gallagher).

20 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Seen good bit of him.I think he’ll be involved in first team .very raw but I can see him taking the step up. Puts in a shift that appeal Goodwin 

37 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

A long time ago in a faraway land (Edinburgh).

Anyone else there that day? God it makes me feel old though.

Aye was there  being bit young but all great times  I never seen a support so blootered in a ground 😊.    Enjoyed Tynecastle more 4 years later we were ASC and Europe was ours . 

32 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Must be struggling if we're just letting him go at his age.

Was very highly rated when he arrived too. Maybe just because he'd had first team action at Queens?

10 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Rumour on AFC Chat:

6.5 million agreed for Calvin Ramsay plus 3.5 million add ons + 15% sell on.

Phenomenal if true.

You’ve misspelled bullshit (sadly).

We’ll deal at a lot less than that I’d think.

£3.5m plus add ons might be more accurate 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Ruth - file under Craig Storie, Ethan Ross and to an extent Bruce Anderson - all kinds of talk about what a coup getting them signed up was and how they were tearing it up at various levels.  A couple of fleeting glimpses in the first team, then they slip off quietly having made little or no impact.

Still, this is why I barely raised an eyebrow when I heard Connor Barron had been recalled in January, and there you go - he ends up being our best player for the past four months (albeit that remains a low bar).

I have heard loads of good things about Ryan Duncan as well - but having seen none of Peterheid (other than a few mins vs Dundee in the cup when he was denied a stonewaller), will bow to TNL's judgement that he's not ready yet.

Ruth - file under Craig Storie, Ethan Ross and to an extent Bruce Anderson - all kinds of talk about what a coup getting them signed up was and how they were tearing it up at various levels.  A couple of fleeting glimpses in the first team, then they slip off quietly having made little or no impact.
Still, this is why I barely raised an eyebrow when I heard Connor Barron had been recalled in January, and there you go - he ends up being our best player for the past four months (albeit that remains a low bar).
I have heard loads of good things about Ryan Duncan as well - but having seen none of Peterheid (other than a few mins vs Dundee in the cup when he was denied a stonewaller), will bow to TNL's judgement that he's not ready yet.

Anderson and (probably) Ross would’ve added something to our squad this season.

9 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

I think Coprolite's post has caught you off guard.

NL was saying he isn't worse than some of the players currently in the first team squad. Or it's certainly how I understood it.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Bruce Anderson is second joint top goalscorer in the league with three games left on his first full season away at Pittodrie.

If that doesn't impress you then you should've added Lawrence Shankland to your list....