The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Guest ApathyAFC

It's £4M up front! Rising to 6.5m we add ons. Surely club got a % of any future sale? 

20% sell on I'm hearing.

Edited by ApathyAFC

40 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I take it we're all taking the highest figure that we hear as the 'correct' one. 😃

If we're buying a player it was barely 4M total so really don't have much to spend due to COVID losses. If we're selling a player it was 10M, potentially 15 so we don't need to sell 😇

However much it is exactly, £4-4.5million guaranteed with seven figures potentially added to that is good business. In the short term it’ll help fund the summer’s business and whilst he has huge reputation, he can be replaced at least in a defensive sense. Well done to those involved who didn’t crumble at the first offer.

Good luck to him, I don’t think he’ll ever be Liverpool’s starting RB but he has the ability to carve out a very good career.

3 hours ago, Afc69 said:

Ramsay deal done, reported as £4m up front and £1.5m add ons

Good luck, Cal

3 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

The Times are saying it’s £4 million up front with £2.5 in add ins 

Good luck to him 

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

BBC are reporting its £4.5 up front with £3 million in add ons

That sounds much better 

Keep these add on/ins coming...

Guest ApathyAFC
2 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Still looking for another keeper by the sounds of it.

Is that cause we're penny-pinching diddys? Ipswich probably wanted a decent fee for Hcadly.

Honestly it's pathetic! 

On 14/06/2022 at 21:58, d31 said:

whats the stat attack for big Toby? Is he decent or a diddy?

Tobias Lauritsen

tobias.thumb.png.08c9824c8df9f338db877bec10fa9c4a.png

Looks a good fit as a target man type?

Great in the air but also important for his team in possession. Maybe not hugely mobile (low def figures + low carrying figure) but gets into good areas.

Slightly wasteful in front of goal last season but not so much as to be a worry. Used right looks like he'd be very effective in this league.

Bojan Miovski

bojan.thumb.png.216d09732bf16409b2ead975aa5797a7.png

Looks a great partner/foil for Lauritsen tbh?

Not as good on the ball or in front of goal but looks like he works like absolute f**k. Your fans will like him better than Lauritsen probably even if he scores less.

So aye, get both and they click then you'll have a good frontline IMO, but as always its unfair completely judging a player on these without seeing them play.

Guest ApathyAFC
35 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Another day….

Another day of transfer INactivity.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Better watch the nae sayers will moan that your questioning the lack of signings.

Ramirez has took all reference of afc out of his twitter bio..  The free market is our main way and the lack of signings shows we've failed in either a few or a couple.  goodwin said he wanted most if not all new players in by start of pre season? Cause the targets he had were players coming out of contract in may/june. We'll be going down a list now😒

Edited by ApathyAFC

4 hours ago, ApathyAFC said:

It's £4M up front! Rising to 6.5m we add ons. Surely club got a % of any future sale? 

20% sell on I'm hearing.

You're hearing 20% from previous posts on here and the BBC website. I'm glad you're paying attention. 

Guest ApathyAFC
1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

You're hearing 20% from previous posts on here and the BBC website. I'm glad you're paying attention. 

No on twatter I rarely scroll back on here as always busy