The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

30 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

He came to us unfit last summer too. Looked burst 10 mins after coming off the bench at Stirling.

Hopefully the new Slovenian boy and/or Vinny hit the ground running this season then. 

Wonder if any of you fine Aberdonian lot can help me here...

I do graphic updates for a couple of games (PES, Football Manager etc) and I'm in the process of doing all the new kits for this season.  I'm trying to do the Aberdeen away kit but the northern light graphic is proving a bit tricky to recreate.  Don't suppose anyone who has the jersey could help me and take a photo of the front of the shirt, as high-res as possible so I can try to extract it that way?  The official photos are too wrinkled and at funny angles for me to try it that way... 

10 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Wonder if any of you fine Aberdonian lot can help me here...

I do graphic updates for a couple of games (PES, Football Manager etc) and I'm in the process of doing all the new kits for this season.  I'm trying to do the Aberdeen away kit but the northern light graphic is proving a bit tricky to recreate.  Don't suppose anyone who has the jersey could help me and take a photo of the front of the shirt, as high-res as possible so I can try to extract it that way?  The official photos are too wrinkled and at funny angles for me to try it that way... 

Pmd you.