The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Good news! We are set to net a small sell-on fee from the £500k that Rangers are about to receive from Turkish outfit "Pendikspor" for Scott Wright. 

Given that he basically paid for McCrorie, who we got a proper fee for, I'd say letting him slither off to them worked out quite well in the end. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Good news! We are set to net a small sell-on fee from the £500k that Rangers are about to receive from Turkish outfit "Pendikspor" for Scott Wright. 

Hang on. 

The cheerleader “journalists” at the Daily Ranger said they were getting £4m off the Saudis.

Surely that tit Gavin Berry wasn’t making things up to pander to The Rangers”? 

20 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Pendikspor sounds like the club name equivalent of a Football Manager re-gen player when your save goes onto 2032.

Haha. I was thinking earlier that Scott Wright signing for a Turkish team called Pendikspor from Rangers for £500k is possibly the most Football Manager transfer of all time.

Edited by DrewDon

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

Some AI/click bait site this morning suggesting that Celtic’s greasy faced weirdo has started telling players he doesn’t want that they can go.  Is Scales one of them?

Be more specific please.😉

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Given that he basically paid for McCrorie, who we got a proper fee for, I'd say letting him slither off to them worked out quite well in the end. 

Can't wait to hear Wright talking English with a Turkish twang in 2 months to reporters asking if his move to Dundee Utd is happening.

Thanks for the cash tho The Rangers.😄

On a lighter note I see an ex plumber has the bhoys n ghirls on strings again....

As well as signing Rubezic (significant fee paid) Aberdeen are hopeful of securing Or Dadia on loan with an option to buy.

Anthony Stewart must be on his way out and any chance of signing Pollock has probably come to an end. I wonder if we are still after Liam Scales.

Also says we want both Teklic and Phillips despite recent reports.

This is the sort of transfer window that could bring in that 13k season ticket sales Burrows and the club are aiming for. 

All very exciting.

edit: WOW. This Rubezic lad is valued at 2 million Euros. He must be pretty good. We probably paid a healthy fee for this guy.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/slobodan-rubezic/profil/spieler/617460

Edited by HarleyQuinn

4 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

As well as signing Rubezic (significant fee paid) Aberdeen are hopeful of securing Or Dadia on loan with an option to buy.

Anthony Stewart must be on his way out and any chance of signing Pollock has probably come to an end. I wonder if we are still after Liam Scales.

This is the sort of transfer window that could bring in that 13k season ticket sales Burrows and the club are aiming for. 

All very exciting.

edit: WOW. This Rubezic lad is valued at 2 million Euros. He must be pretty good. We probably paid a healthy fee for this guy.

Valued at €2m by transfermarkt. Slightly less reliable than EA sports. 

7 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

All very exciting.

Like the sound of all of this, and yea Rubezic must be rated very highly to secure that transfer rating by TM

Looks like his contract runs out in December this year, so makes sense why we might be able to afford him despite his value rocketing in the last season.

stats look very similar to Pollock. Although looks like he likes to dribble a bit more, and is more likely to slide tackle.

Looking at some actual footage, he's decent at duels, but in 1v1 situations he was getting beaten time and time again. in the sample of about 10 that I watched.