The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I see Hearts winning some games again means some of their fans have decided theyre far better and richer than they are again

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Don't worry, a couple of defeats and it will be Naismith out!!

🤣

f**k me. If you lads will bite at that, you'll go for anything.

9 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

🤣

f**k me. If you lads will bite at that, you'll go for anything.

Barron to Hearts (and one stray Miovski shout) are abundant on twitter too.

Its just bizarre.

16 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

And you're taking it seriously?

Honestly.

It's amazing people in this day and age can spend so much time on social media but have such a poor grasp on how it works.

Yes, because Hearts fans have been at this for years whenever theyre good.

You have fans who absolutely, 100%, believe theyll be able to sign Barron because they believe theres enough difference in size/money/appeal between Aberdeen and Hearts to make it happen.

You trying to pass it off as trolling, entirely because these morons happen to support the same club as you, is absolutely tragic on your part.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, because Hearts fans have been at this for years whenever theyre good.

You have fans who absolutely, 100%, believe theyll be able to sign Barron because they believe theres enough difference in size/money/appeal between Aberdeen and Hearts to make it happen.

You trying to pass it off as trolling, entirely because these morons happen to support the same club as you, is absolutely tragic on your part.

Mate, you've got your biases, and you enjoy them.

I find it quite funny that you're taking stuff seriously that any sensible person would look at, shake their head at, and ignore.

I mind in the old days you'd get threads on Kickback about how Hearts should offer Hibs £500k for Riordan etc. Designed to produce rage on Hibs.net, and often succeeding. This is football social media. The fact you seem to take what you read seriously is something you should stop and reflect on.

32 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Mate, you've got your biases, and you enjoy them.

I find it quite funny that you're taking stuff seriously that any sensible person would look at, shake their head at, and ignore.

I mind in the old days you'd get threads on Kickback about how Hearts should offer Hibs £500k for Riordan etc. Designed to produce rage on Hibs.net, and often succeeding. This is football social media. The fact you seem to take what you read seriously is something you should stop and reflect on.

Ok, we know that you know it's a crock of shit, but his point is that there are quite a number of folk within your fanbase that are taking it seriously.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Ok, we know that you know it's a crock of shit, but his point is that there are quite a number of folk within your fanbase that are taking it seriously.

We all know it's a crock of shit.

My point is that the people posting it (at least the vast majority) also know it's a crock of shit.

This is social media.

Barron isn't some superstar that everyone knows inside out. The people that know how good he is are going to be the same people who know we can't sign him. And not a single soul in the world believes we're signing Miovski.

It gets bites.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

We all know it's a crock of shit.

My point is that the people posting it (at least the vast majority) also know it's a crock of shit.

This is social media.

Barron isn't some superstar that everyone knows inside out. The people that know how good he is are going to be the same people who know we can't sign him. And not a single soul in the world believes we're signing Miovski.

It gets bites.

You are giving some in your support more intelligence than is fair.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Barron can’t even get a game for us. Hearts would be good for him to get regular playing time at a level that allows him to develop. 

Barron when he has played has been miles better than Clarkson this season. The only reason I can see him not playing is because of the contract situation.

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Barron when he has played has been miles better than Clarkson this season. The only reason I can see him not playing is because of the contract situation.

That's why I was fairly excited about the team chosen for Dens last Saturday. Hopefully he picks the same eleven today.