The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Aye, that's enough for me. There would be a certain amount of credit in the bank from our very credible Conference adventure, but ultimately when you've a squad that is very good on paper but can't perform vs some of the frankly woeful teams in this league something has to give. Don't have any confidence that Robson will take advantage of our games in hand - perhaps a blessing, if the board (or 'FMB') bothered their arse they would see this is a good time to get the change done.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I just can't help but think that Alex Neil ticks so many boxes at the moment for us. 

I'd be happy with Alex Neil or Mowbray unfortunately I don't think we could afford either of them nor they'd be interested in joining us.

Probably not but I wonder if either of Per-Mathias Høgmo (Hacken manager) or Toni Korkeakunnas (Helsinki manager) would be interested?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

The hacken manager would be Stephen glass on steroids 

He was appointed as manager of Urawa Red Diamonds in Japan a couple of weeks ago, so I don't think we have to worry about finding out either way. I am absolutely fascinated (read: terrified) to find out who Dave goes for this time, though. 

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

He was appointed as manager of Urawa Red Diamonds in Japan a couple of weeks ago, so I don't think we have to worry about finding out either way. I am absolutely fascinated (read: terrified) to find out who Dave goes for this time, though. 

Unfortunately I don’t think a new manager search is imminent. Hope I’m wrong.