The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Had a *** at work try and noise me up about this. 

Word of advice, just slip in that you think Anthony ralston is a better player. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make a lick of sense, he fuckin hit the roof. 

Edited by Dons_1988

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Connor Barron can f**k off. *** c**t 

I hadn’t realised that when he went to the youth cup final he was supporting the other team. Shame on him for selling out.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Had a *** at work try and noise me up about this. 

Word of advice, just slip in that you think Anthony ralston is a better player. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make a lick of sense, he fuckin hit the roof. 

And then everyone in the office cheered.

10 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Lack of ambition to reject Italy and take the easy option, he had the chance to go and develop personally and professionally. 

Some people lack the intelligence to cope with living in another country and therefore choose the easy option. Refer to Barry Monster munch.

Born and bred Aberdonians being ***s will always blow my mind. 

Places like Inverness you can get, there was Highland League only until 1994 and they’re not just going to switch to The Caley are they get closer and then share a league with Rangers through the 90’s and into the 00’s, but folk from Aberdeen? I’m not having that.

22 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Places like Inverness you can get, there was Highland League only until 1994 and they’re not just going to switch to The Caley are they get closer and then share a league with Rangers through the 90’s and into the 00’s, but folk from Aberdeen? I’m not having that.

All societies must have their dregs

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

There's an old interview come to light where he speaks about being a life long Dons fan. Goes in to detail about his dad taking him to games etc as he is a massive fan too.

I know Ryan Jack pretended to be an Aberdeen fan but never to this much detail.

I'm guessing he's actually an Aberdeen fan and made this decision.