The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

presume McInnes pre-matcher for the Celtic game will be tomorrow lunch time so probably hear then on the liklihood of any player movement this week.

I'd say £500k for McGinn or £1M for Hayes would be the 'deal' values

5 hours ago, d31 said:

So one more signing next week. Stevie May?

Daily Mail report that Cardiff have made a new bid for Hayes

The Daily Mail have been at the forefront of this story from the outset. I presume that they are on a percentage of the fee.

presume McInnes pre-matcher for the Celtic game will be tomorrow lunch time so probably hear then on the liklihood of any player movement this week.
I'd say £500k for McGinn or £1M for Hayes would be the 'deal' values

Why would anyone give us £500k for McGinn given that he only has 5 months left on his contract?
This will not be a Lee Miller moment

6 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Why would anyone give us £500k for McGinn given that he only has 5 months left on his contract?
This will not be a Lee Miller moment

Understood. and we won't be selling him for less than that so he'll be staying

I suppose we shouldn't complain but I certainly haven't missed this fear of the team being decimated.

McGinn especially, if you go back 5 years this feeling was all too familiar. The contract running down, the dodging of the question in interviews, "contract talks are ongoing", "he's considering his options".

We all know how it ends.

"I want to thank the fans for all the amazing years at the club, but I just wanted a new challenge"

Then someone on here will pop up with "burton Albion! f**k me how shit is Scottish football".

[emoji27]