The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I'm not saying it definitely would work, but would Richard Jensen fit the bill as our centre-forward this season? Something for Thelin to think about, anyway. 

Edited by DrewDon

27 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I'm not saying it definitely would work, but would Richard Jensen fit the bill as our centre-forward this season? Something for Thelin to think about, anyway. 

The Paatelainen brothers were signed to give Markus Heikennen some company with their shared love of Finnish megadeth music.

Maybe Jensen could fulfill that role for Keskinen - or since he’s actually ethnically Swedish, Jimmy himself.

Despite that, Jimmy doesn’t really seem too keen on playing him, and presumably there’s a fair chance he’ll be out the door (at least on loan) in the coming days.

Annoyed that our quarter final is at 5.30 on the Saturday, exactly the same time as the Rangers/Dundee match which is live on Premier Sports. I know their reason for it, but no need for it. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Annoyed that our quarter final is at 5.30 on the Saturday, exactly the same time as the Rangers/Dundee match which is live on Premier Sports. I know their reason for it, but no need for it. 

Pardon my stupidity, but what is the reason? 

On 20/08/2024 at 10:03, pozbaird said:

Have we actually seen a photo of him holding a scarf aloft with the ‘SMFC’ seats in the background? Has he been spotted buying chocolate Hob Nobs in Asda, Linwood? Until then, believe nothing. No heidless’ chicken rampaging allowed until photographic evidence provided. 

Believe it now?

2 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Ah right. 

That 3pm thing is an utter nonsense in this day & age. 

I quite like the fact they have kept this time sacrosanct, despite all the forces at work against it.

Alas it will soon go, as games are moved overseas etc

Shame they didn’t move our game to Friday night instead though. 

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

This and being £23 again glad put me off going.

Looking at Formartine v Huntly that afternoon instead. 

16 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Ah right. 

That 3pm thing is an utter nonsense in this day & age. 

Surely there's more reason for it these days?