The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

We should now be offering Hayes a £1k/week rise to sign a 3.5 year deal. Throw in a fee release clause to keep his agent happy

Probably losing McGinn this summer so need to do our best to keep hayes happy

Enjoying how boring today has been. Not much sounding like happening. Transfer window has been OK. Replaced Maddison with Christie, got rid of deadwood in Burns and Morris, loaned out Craig Storie.

Young Storie needs to prove himself at St Mirren as does Cammy Smith. Last chance saloon for both it seems. We stunted Smith's development at a key time for him 2-3 years ago, Craig Storie needs to find a far better attitude.

2 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Enjoying how boring today has been. Not much sounding like happening. Transfer window has been OK. Replaced Maddison with Christie, got rid of deadwood in Burns and Morris, loaned out Craig Storie.

Young Storie needs to prove himself at St Mirren as does Cammy Smith. Last chance saloon for both it seems. We stunted Smith's development at a key time for him 2-3 years ago, Craig Storie needs to find a far better attitude.

Yeah, I was all for playing Storie a year or so ago, especially when he had come into the side and performed pretty well. However, having read some (dreadful) article where McGinn was answering questions about the squad, his words of 'Craig Storie always has a packet of crisps in his hands' make me question him somewhat. Doesn't sound like he's particularly professional. 

of the four leaving interestingly it would be young Storie who could be missed the most. We have enough attackers to cover for Maddison/Burns loss but only three central midfielders (Jack, Shinnie and McLean) to cover us for the next few months. 

Any injury in there and we'd be getting quite worried for the other two

Yeah, I was all for playing Storie a year or so ago, especially when he had come into the side and performed pretty well. However, having read some (dreadful) article where McGinn was answering questions about the squad, his words of 'Craig Storie always has a packet of crisps in his hands' make me question him somewhat. Doesn't sound like he's particularly professional. 

Funnily I read the same article and was not very impressed with that statement. Have heard other titbits about poor attitude particularly towards training.

There's a player in there, for sure. Think he could be a natural replacement for Ryan Jack. But he strikes me as a total waster. Which would be very, very sad.