The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Absolutely brilliant news.

One of the things I was thinking about with this team vs Dons teams of the past is how likeable the squad are. There are past Dons players who I obviously liked because they played for Aberdeen, but that was it. But this team I absolutely bloody love, and Shay is one of the reasons.

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think menzel is going to make me eat humble pie on this....again.

Great news, congratulations shay.

Unlucky loon as I'd totally forgotten about this!

:wub:

Terrific news. The league's best right back, and I'm delighted we've kept him on. He's obviously a guy who appreciates being a big fish in a smaller pond. He loves the Dons and the Dons love him. He's as good as irreplaceable, there's noone we could get to his standard. 
The social media account has fucked the announcement tonight though. The "two" reference seems to have been in reference either to the two year deal, or his squad number. But I think that everyone expected a second announcement, and are now a little disappointed, despite the good news. 
The fox in the box :thumsup2

Exactly this. Hard to please lol

Pleasing to get Shay Logan signed up. Cracking player for us over his years here.

Understandably from the outside our transfers this summer look a bit iffy. Frustrating summer but we were due one of those. The hesitancy combined with bad timing has led to us losing out on targets.

Nonetheless, looking forward to European football. Sure as hell beats Balmoor on a Tuesday night eh Hearts fans.

9 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Joe Nuttall scored a hat trick tonight for Blackburn playing as a trialist. emoji54.png

It was for their U23's development side.