The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Partick and Killie both interested in Storey so we might even wangle a fee there.

Could always just stick him on loan incase he does score a heap of goals and we can take him back in January

Arnason added: “It makes it even sweeter when he’s a sore loser like that. He can say whatever he wants. He didn’t really get a chance. He got one and he couldn’t put it away. What can I say? Sore loser. Tough shit. What does he expect – for us to play like Barcelona against him? He fannies about and dives around.”

Do you think he picked up any Scottish terms in his time up here?

Signing Arnason would be a bit of a pleasant surprise.  Knowing the mentality of McInnes and Docherty, some dude who played for a previous regime giving it all the "come and get me" was only going to get short shrift.

If this is actually happening, bring it on I say - after all Kari was good enough to appear in a back four during the CL group stages and the QFs of Euro 2016 not so long ago - so he can likely still cut the mustard in what is a much better AFC side than the pile of mince he left behind. 

Moult - the value is in the eye of the beholder, and that is Dave Cormack with a $750M business sale swilling around his current account, then we've maybe upped our game in paying the odd transfer fee.  I would like him in as I still have serious reservations about Rooney's contribution in certain types of matches, albeit a fit Stevie May would have been exactly what we needed.

Edited by tarapoa

Tall, solid, competitive, experienced and can play football. What's not to like?

I don't know if I'm honest.

I loved him for his time here, well for half a season at least, I just have my reservations about him being the answer to our centre half issues.

I've a sneaky feeling this is actually a bonus ball signing and NOT mcinnes' new centre half target. We're absolutely laughing this transfer window so far.

Sounds from the cypriot article that there is a nominal fee involved?

I've a sneaky feeling this is actually a bonus ball signing and NOT mcinnes' new centre half target. We're absolutely laughing this transfer window so far.
Sounds from the cypriot article that there is a nominal fee involved?

Aye, even if he doesn't play much, he brings that experience to the dressing room. He's been there and done it at the top level, internationally. Aye he left with a bit of bad blood last time, but I think we'd all be wanting out of a team where Rob Milsom is the star player.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

McInnes going all out for a win against St Johnstone this season, a financial gamble, but it could pay off.

Never mind that, at least a point from Accies away is the main goal this season.

Happy with GMS signing as he's a talented player who was wasting his time sitting on the bench at Celtic.
Almost a direct replacement for McGinn, in that he's quick, 2 footed, can play on the wing and/or score goals, and is mercurial and prone to dropping out of games.
If Deek can get him fit and mentally stronger, we could have a right good player on our hands. 

"2 FOOTED"[emoji23]

Lewis

Logan

Arnason

Reynolds

Considine

Shinnie

Tansey

McLean

Christie

Stewart

Rooney

Subs: Maynard, Wright, GMS, maloney, stockley, storey, storie, harvie, rogers.

That'd be an aberdeen team to fear!

ETA: o connor