St Johnstone European Tour 14/15

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galling stuff that we've gifted this lot two goals over the two legs. They have the ability and fitness to beat us without giving them a helping hand.

On the other hand, I'd much rather we played these games than shitey pre-season friendlies. We'll be far sharper than our competitors come the season start. We've got other issues to deal with behind the scenes but this team really are remarkable.

We played well but didn't trouble their goalkeeper enough. Not disgraced, although I do feel that they were there for the taking. If we get back into Europe any time soon, we really need to tighten up at home.

away tae f**k. This neither diddy nor plastic fan wishes St J will pull an iron from the fire.

Eh? TRIFC looks like a diddy, smells like a diddey. FFS! it is a diddy! :lol:

Much better performance, but we just weren't threatening enough in an attacking sense. For me, O'Halloran should have been on the pitch earlier and we should have gone for broke. There was nothing to lose, but I never really felt like we gave it absolutely everything we are capable of. I think we will really struggle for goals this season and that will be our major problem. Still, there's plenty to be positive about.

Good to see Stevie score in his last Saints appearance. Hopefully we can do it all over again in the league and cups this season and aim for a 4th successive European campaign.

Archived