St Johnstone European Tour 14/15

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Ibis budget. They may still have rooms and were cheap!

Not sure I want to bump into you in a dodgy cheap hotel in a foreign country. What with my spotless record and your horrific streak.

Still, fingers crossed you actually get into this game.

yes you can or from McDiarmid Park tomorrow

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3039

No indication of the price of the away tickets but going by the FC Luzern website they should be around 20CHF

Shit the bed, didn't even consider tickets for the away fixture. Should they be easy too get a hold of? Where do we get them? Assumed it would be pay at the gate

http://www.fcl.ch/mm/mm004/P_EL.pdf

Strange arrangement where the home fans pay up to 70CHF and the away fans get the lowest prices. Is this normal in Switzerland?

Been to maybe a dozen or so games over here and never paid more than 30chf to get in. I usually watch Aarau, and I know their prices are either 27chf or 75chf depending on whether you sit or stand, but generally it's relatively cheap over here regardless of which end you are in.

Will this be pay at the gate over here?

Someone on WAP saying our allocation of tickets sent to McDiarmid has now sold out for the away leg. They were sending 400 I think, so that's some effort.

I see the club think about 700 Saints fans are travelling - that'll probably our biggest away support of the season, outside the Dundee/United games! :lol:

Been to maybe a dozen or so games over here and never paid more than 30chf to get in. I usually watch Aarau, and I know their prices are either 27chf or 75chf depending on whether you sit or stand, but generally it's relatively cheap over here regardless of which end you are in.

Will this be pay at the gate over here?

Is there much chance of live coverage of this over there? Obviously there is no chance of being on any of the main stream media here!

Is there much chance of live coverage of this over there? Obviously there is no chance of being on any of the main stream media here!

In response to a similar question on the club social media a bar owner in Luzern said he would be showing it on the big screen in his bar which would indicate there is some coverage in Switzerland.

Additional tickets are on their way to Perth anyway http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=3041

Haven't seen anything advertised but I would be very surprised if it isn't. I'll check when I get back to Switzerland on Saturday.

Haven't seen anything advertised but I would be very surprised if it isn't. I'll check when I get back to Switzerland on Saturday.

Excellent. Gives a better chance of a stream here. What is the main channels it's likely to be on?

At a guess, SRF or Teleclub Sport. Possibly SF2. Too many in all honesty. I've asked my mate who runs a couple of pubs over here, waiting on him coming back to me.

Ive been speaking with someone who works at the Swissporarena and they have sent over another 200 tickets which should be with Saints tomorrow.

The away section can hold up to 1000 and they plan to sell the other 400 from the ticket office at the stadium with the option to expand it into other sectors if needed

The home support for this game may be small so it looks like another Rosenborg where the home fans just did not show up!

Anyone looking to do a stadium tour should book in advance. The minimum number is 10 and the tour is priced at 18CHF per person. To book please contact Fabienne of F.Glanzmann@swissporarena.ch . My contact Vicki says that Fabienne speaks very good English so its not a problem to book.

Archived