Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestions that that is a PCA for the summer.

Twitter rumours, so wouldn't put too much faith in it, but still!

Even as a United fan, i don't see the benefit in moving to United from a Hearts team who have built a good team and will be back in the top flight next year.

I don't want us to be scrambling about to find a replacement on the quick. We stick with Connolly, Dow, Telfer, Erskine (Anier can play there too) for the rest of the season and try to get someone properly at the end of the year. The additions to the back four have been great and I won't be totally devastated if we don't do anymore business tonight. Gutted for the run in that we have lost two big players but these are two players who have been pretty erratic this season.

The twitter thing is saying we're after McGinn at St Mirren now. Are was just chasing after midfielders saying we have our own place and a car and we'll treat them right? Desperate. It seems a bit shambolic.

I don't want us to be scrambling about to find a replacement on the quick. We stick with Connolly, Dow, Telfer, Erskine (Anier can play there too) for the rest of the season and try to get someone properly at the end of the year. The additions to the back four have been great and I won't be totally devastated if we don't do anymore business tonight. Gutted for the run in that we have lost two big players but these are two players who have been pretty erratic this season.

I agree we shouldn't just sign anyone but Allan or McGinn would be great signings and are absolutely worth trying to get today, if possible. If not then fair enough. No need to dig out Rory Boulding's phone number.

Archived