Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we sell both to Celtic, I don't think I'll bother going to the final - don't think I could stomach that!

Weird that we are now rumoured to be bidding for Allan when we could have had him for nothing in the summer.

Armstrong in my opinion was United's best player by an absolute distance. GMS was the player that could rip ANY side on his day. Without them two, there doesn't look so big a difference between United and the rest of the top 6 and even the rest of the league.

Ciftci is the only one of top quality that remains.

Obviously Telfer and that look like they'll become top talents, but massive blows for United. They seem to be experts in bouncebackability though.

We've lost better players than Armstrong and been fine. Need replacements though, and Allan would fit the bill, and then some.

SSN saying Hibs have rejected our offer. Hopefully not a half-arsed, 'look, we tried our best', bid to appease the fans.

This is nothing short of disastrous. To be in a cup final, be pushing in the league and in the latter stages of another cup and sell your two best players is unbelievable. To compound it, we are flogging one for under the value placed on him by us originally and both to a team we are currently competing with?? Be as well just handing they c***s the treble now

There better be some good news by the end of the day

This is nothing short of disastrous. To be in a cup final, be pushing in the league and in the latter stages of another cup and sell your two best players is unbelievable. To compound it, we are flogging one for under the value placed on him by us originally and both to a team we are currently competing with?? Be as well just handing they c***s the treble now

There better be some good news by the end of the day

Now you know who it feels to be a Hibs fan.

Absolute disgrace if both are allowed to go this window. Might as well hand the league cup to Celtic and kiss goodbye to 2nd and quite possibly third place.

Even if we punted money to Hibs for Scott Allan he's fucking cup tied.

I dont think I have ever been "seething" about United but this could be the first.

Archived