Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Can see United selling GMS today but standing firm on Armstrong.

With Ciftci out of the final perhaps you'll look to bring in attacking players today?

Should St J watch out for a Brian Graham recall if you do sell GMS and Armstrong right at the deadline with little time to react.

Yes I realise different positions but with LCF in mind need attacking players

No chance of a recall for Graham. We've still Mario Bilate to come back and have just signed Anier, both of whom would be ahead of Graham in the pecking order if he came back.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate said he seen Kris Boyd walking into Tannadice this morning. Not really sure what to make of that tbh.

Shudder but proven scorer in the league hopefully just your mate making it up

My mate said he seen Kris Boyd walking into Tannadice this morning. Not really sure what to make of that tbh.

He certainly seems to have spent an awfy lot of his time getting spotted walking into Tannadice over the last year.

Can see United selling GMS today but standing firm on Armstrong.

With Ciftci out of the final perhaps you'll look to bring in attacking players today?

Should St J watch out for a Brian Graham recall if you do sell GMS and Armstrong right at the deadline with little time to react.

Yes I realise different positions but with LCF in mind need attacking players

I'd be ok with that tbh. We've got Maclean, Kane, McFadden and O'Halloran anyway and Graham has regressed badly after a fairly promising start.

unlikely that business will be done between @dundeeunitedfc and @celticfc for either Stuart Armstrong or GMS. Valuations too far apart

Jim Spence on Shitter

Hope this is the case. Armstrong is probably the future Scotland captain, and shouldn't be going for less than £3mil.

United aren't entitled to any compensation for GMS, are they? If not, should Celtic come in with £200k to take him now, I'd certainly be taking it.

On the other hand, it would be lunacy to let Armstrong leave now. Worth far more than the amounts being bandied about and isn't going to be worth any less come the summer.

Archived