Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get this outrage.They're perfectly entitled to bid whenever they want and we're perfectly able to tell them to bolt if the deal doesn't suit.

No one is asking you to. We're perfectly entitled to be outraged and you're perfectly entitled not to be.

I can't get this outrage.They're perfectly entitled to bid whenever they want and we're perfectly able to tell them to bolt if the deal doesn't suit.

Fair enough, but it's way more fun if you get paranoid and immediately escalate things to 11 on the outrage-o-meter just off the back of the timing of Celtic's bids...

Fixed that for you mate.

Well that's the ultimate dream of course.

No one is asking you to. We're perfectly entitled to be outraged and you're perfectly entitled not to be.

a58d63e8-73af-11e3-_499536b.jpg

Fair enough, but it's way more fun if you get paranoid and immediately escalate things to 11 on the outrage-o-meter just off the back of the timing of Celtic's bids...

Well that's the ultimate dream of course.

Whatever floats your boat. You do only live once I suppose.

Gomis is one of the worst players I've seen in a Utd shirt.

#escalation

Agreed. On another note it's a disgrace that a player as wonderful as Paul Paton hasn't been inducted into our hall of fame yet.

Had a catchy song though

It was once the idiots stopped singing the racist version of it anyway.

Edit: Damn it, beaten to it by PMS. :lol:

Agreed. On another note it's a disgrace that a player as wonderful as Paul Paton hasn't been inducted into our hall of fame yet.

It was once the idiots stopped singing the racist version of it anyway.

Edit: Damn it, beaten to it by PMS. :lol:

Unaware of any racist versions :lol:

Eta: how did they manage to make it racist?

Unaware of any racist versions :lol:

Eta: how did they manage to make it racist?

I believe reference was made to the fact that he's as black as the night but, by contrast, has very white teeth and a lovely smile. It's quite funny when you think about it. Apparently that's considered racist these days though but I don't know. Sometimes I think that political correctness has gone too far the other way and before you know it they'll be banning paki shops and chinkies and then where will be?Thirsty and hungry, that's where.*

* Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are intended purely for satirical purposes and do not reflect the sincerely held views of the author who is actually rather right-on and definitely not a racist, this post notwithstanding.

I believe reference was made to the fact that he's as black as the night but, by contrast, has very white teeth and a lovely smile. It's quite funny when you think about it. Apparently that's considered racist these days though but I don't know. Sometimes I think that political correctness has gone too far the other way and before you know it they'll be banning paki shops and chinkies and then where will be?Thirsty and hungry, that's where.*

* Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are intended purely for satirical purposes and do not reflect the sincerely held views of the author who is actually rather right-on and definitely not a racist, this post notwithstanding.

Aw, PMS. If only you hadn't put that disclaimer in. You could have been the next Wigan manager. :(

Aw, PMS. If only you hadn't put that disclaimer in. You could have been the next Wigan manager. :(

I could take it out but then the thickos might not get it. :(

I once did a similarly satirical letter to the local paper about tree-hugging, doughnut eating, dungaree wearing, lesbian feminists thinking that the irony would be obvious to all but it was terribly misunderstood. They included my address and I got both hate mail (from earnest but dim liberals) and fan mail (from even dimmer Daily Mail types). It was most depressing. Frankly my bottle's gone these days.

I believe reference was made to the fact that he's as black as the night but, by contrast, has very white teeth and a lovely smile. It's quite funny when you think about it. Apparently that's considered racist these days though but I don't know. Sometimes I think that political correctness has gone too far the other way and before you know it they'll be banning paki shops and chinkies and then where will be?Thirsty and hungry, that's where.* * Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are intended purely for satirical purposes and do not reflect the sincerely held views of the author who is actually rather right-on and definitely not a racist, this post notwithstanding.
^^^^^ Racist
I could take it out but then the thickos might not get it. :( I once did a similarly satirical letter to the local paper about tree-hugging, doughnut eating, dungaree wearing, lesbian feminists thinking that the irony would be obvious to all but it was terribly misunderstood. They included my address and I got both hate mail (from earnest but dim liberals) and fan mail (from even dimmer Daily Mail types). It was most depressing. Frankly my bottle's gone these days.
^^^^^ Racist apologist.

Any more word on Dixon?BTW if he does sign I will firebomb the house of anyone who comes on here and refers to him as 'Dickers'.

Someone i know who works at the club says he hasnt heard a peep about this move despite it being splashed all over the media

Archived