Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Luke Shaw went for £30m( he is no better than Robbo)

:lol:

Aye, because playing against Walcott, Valencia, Hazard, Nasri et al is similar to playing against Gregg Wylde and Johnny Hayes.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although going by your "extensive business experience" Dundee United 'only have themselves to blame' if Sporting take on the player but refuse to pay the transfer.

I think you might just, finally be getting it CB. In the event United haven't done suitable due diligence on the viability of Sporting Lisbon and safeguarded themselves accordingly - then they would only have themselves to blame.

That's all just Supras.

You do know as well that it's your mummy who buys your Christmas presents - the ones that come from Santa?

Anyway sorry about that you DABs but if Robertson goes for 2 million plus, QP are surely morally due a 6 figure sum? As I said earlier ST is a class act and I'd be surprised if he doesn't act accordingly.

yeah £100k will cover that but hes our player so doubtful if QP see a penny, and some could also say we were more yhan generous over Spitall due to our previous dealings with them so think they may have already been compensated enough ;)

Not that i dont agree with you about giving QP a selling on fee (i do 100%) but its a business ST is running not a charity for clubs lower down the chain so if he dont give them a penny few could argue there lol

If QP dont like it to be honest they should go semi pro at least bud as theres nowt in the rules saying clubs MUST pay Amateur clubs but morally ud hope so and completely different from the OF as its a different situation to begin with ;)

I think you might just, finally be getting it CB. In the event United haven't done suitable due diligence on the viability of Sporting Lisbon and safeguarded themselves accordingly - then they would only have themselves to blame.

That's all just Supras.

You do know as well that it's your mummy who buys your Christmas presents - the ones that come from Santa?

Anyway sorry about that you DABs but if Robertson goes for 2 million plus, QP are surely morally due a 6 figure sum? As I said earlier ST is a class act and I'd be surprised if he doesn't act accordingly.

Thompson will never be a class act, sorry. Shrewd, decent at his job, aye perhaps. Class act, no chance.

Seeing as St Johnstone basically own Utd what's our cut in the Gauld deal ?

Christ, you Category B lot are a pathetic bunch. You're meant to accept winning with a bit of grace. The amount of crowing over your wins against us last season has been dismal.

We beat Motherwell (who finished second in the league) four times last season, I can't remember a single P&B Arab rubbing it in.

The Classless Category B's.

Christ, you Category B lot are a pathetic bunch. You're meant to accept winning with a bit of grace. The amount of crowing over your wins against us last season has been dismal.

We beat Motherwell (who finished second in the league) four times last season, I can't remember a single P&B Arab rubbing it in.

:lol:

No, I'm not at all interested in casually handing Queens Park a charity handout percentage of any Robertson sale when we are neither contractually or morally obliged to do so. What the hell, people :huh:

No, I'm not at all interested in casually handing Queens Park a charity handout percentage of any Robertson sale when we are neither contractually or morally obliged to do so. What the hell, people :huh:

Pretty sure there is a sell on clause agreed so I'm afraid you will be contractually obliged.

It's the compensation for youth development aspect of certain transfers where clubs don't have to pay QP

totally agree. Some of our fans are complete cretins who need put down. Cringeworthy stuff from them !!

In not entirely unrelated news, Ian Cathro new assistant manager at Valencia.

Amazing move. He clearly works incredibly hard and has made some great contacts in his career. Pretty meteoric rise in the last few years!

Archived