Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but he's still awful there. Has one of the worst abilities to read a game I've seen from a defender at Hibs. Total headless chicken.

Our whole defence is like that, they just stand waiting on the ball reaching them or chase the Striker up to half way.

Good to see the Heff back, big miss for us this season. Really showed James Collins how to do the simple stuff tonight.

Anyone who thinks Rangers won't win the league next season, is deluded. They will win it by at least 15pts. Hearts are by no means guaranteed 2nd place. I've a feeling their shoddy treatment of their old manager, might come back to haunt them. Will be a good league though!

The playoffs must stay.

Hamilton were pathetic. Genuinely. I can only imagine how bad Morton were to concede ten against that side. I'll more or less give up football if we don't steamroller the First Division if that's the standard.

Well done to hibs though, as the old phrase goes, you can only beat the shite in front of you.

Judging the Championship after watching one game. Logical

It shows a Hibs team that haven't won in 13 games in the SPL, winning at the first time of asking against the 2nd best team in the Championship. I certainly don't think it'll be straightforward though, and I'd be surprised if there is anywhere near a 20 point gap at the top between ourselves or Rangers and the rest.

I'd take a playoff spot if we are guaranteed a diddy like St. Mirren in the final.

You'd absolutely skoosh a game against the Paisley minks.

I often regret the 'Albert Kydd' game. Hearts are a great club with a great support. I lived in Edinburgh for 10 years, including my 4 years at Edinburgh Uni and was a frequent visitor at both of Edinburgh's top team's grounds. I've a soft spot for both teams but if Dundee died tomorrow I'd support Hearts.

You'd absolutely skoosh a game against the Paisley minks.

I often regret the 'Albert Kydd' game. Hearts are a great club with a great support. I lived in Edinburgh for 10 years, including my 4 years at Edinburgh Uni and was a frequent visitor at both of Edinburgh's top team's grounds. I've a soft spot for both teams but if Dundee died tomorrow I'd support Hearts.

Oh dear, we have a full season ahead of your pish!

Also proves that the championship will still be shite next season despite what the media seem to think.

just as the spl will b also celtic run away with league

wer just a bit more shit then u its scotland we play in wer all shit :)

championship will b a gd league next year with rangers hearts fighting over top 2

and accies falkirk fighting over 3rd

Did you have a good bounce in your rat-infested bedsit? :1eye

Tory Butcher mocking Cummingss accent. Had to restrain himself from calling him a 'fucking jock c**t'

Hibs fans giving Jason Scotland monkey noises.

I couldn't be less seething right now. Expected Hibs to stay up due to the way the play offs have been set up. I'm actually quite happy after seeing that as I now really believe we will piss the league next year.

_71070914_8980765.jpg

just as the spl will b also celtic run away with league

wer just a bit more shit then u its scotland we play in wer all shit :)

championship will b a gd league next year with rangers hearts fighting over top 2

and accies falkirk fighting over 3rd

english-mother-do-you-speak-it-change-th

Archived