Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Owen Coyle. Accies are in the Premier on merit, Hibs have proved they don't deserve to play in Scotland's elite football division next season, doesn't matter how many fans they have.

The guys who are talking sense? Aye. You're deluded mate and you'd probably prefer the league having a cult status. I did write cult btw.

Moron. Even with Hibs the league is a joke; without them...offffft.

I really want us to get away from the mad eejits who like it being sh**e

You f**k off too. Sellick FC :lol:

Well done to Accies, by far the better side playing some good football. Hibs couldn't get near them.

Very pleasing because people are quick to have a go at them for their small support but, like Cowdenbeath when they beat us, they've proven it's not about how big a club you are, it's about the team you have on the park. And Hamilton had the better team - Scotland and Longridge for me today were absolutely terrific, but they produced an exceptional team performance.

And it also sticks two fingers up to the SPFL. The Premiership play-off is a farce - set-up to heavily favour the top flight team when really, the system should be exactly the same as that used for the Championship / League One.

I hope they do well next season.

Huge comeback, a lot of spirit shown from our occasional landlords Hamilton, who strengthened as Hibs disintegrated and scored two great goals. Congratulations Accies, this fully deserves to be a P&B-crashing moment.

P.S.- About a month after the award ceremony, Alex Neil becomes manager of the season material. That arrangement has to to be looked at next season.

It should be noted (if it hasn't been pointed out already) that at least one team from Rangers, Hearts and Hibs will be playing in the Championship the season after next.

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't another attempt at reconstruction this Summer

How was the pillow fight?

:lol: You'd think seeing Hibs being relegated would be enough for him to beat one off, it seems not

EDINBURGH IS RELEGATED

Both teams desrved it for different reasons.

Have to applaud Accies and the likes of SJ, DUtd and Motherwell for doing more on less and for playing good attacking football.

The guys who are talking sense? Aye. You're deluded mate and you'd probably prefer the league having a cult status. I did write cult btw.

Moron. Even with Hibs the league is a joke; without them...offffft.

I really want us to get away from the mad eejits who like it being sh**e

Wants Rangers up as well asap.

Archived