Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

We got exactly what we deserved from the match, nothing.

Well done Accies, stuck in there, kept plugging away and got the result they deserved.

The Hibs fans have been screwed over once again by the club, they ask us to show up and support the team but we are always let down. We are a shambles and have been for years now.

Where do we go from here?

The Championship? :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs are a tinpot club -- and are deservedly going down. Utter shambles.

Congratulations to Hamilton. By far the better side over the two legs.

Despite the feeling of utter despair at full time, I couldn't help but admire the scenes at the Hamilton end.

TIN EH BEANZ EH

Another thing that got me about today. Credit to the Hibs fans for turning out in huge numbers, but when it was going against them in the second half (still ahead on aggregate) they were very quick to boo and turn on their team. Clearly they are frustrated and I can understand that, but to boo the team during the game, then at full-time going into extra-time then at the end before a penalty shoot-out? That isn't going to help your players already shattered confidence.

I've seen myself get very frustrated at games so I can understand it, but I just felt that didn't help.

Hibs first result of the season - 9-0 aggregate loss to Malmo

Hibs last result of the season - 2-0 loss to Hamilton and relegation

Saints first result of the season - 2-1 aggregate win over Rosenborg

Saints last result of the season - 2-0 win over Dundee United to win the Scottish Cup

_68957447_vine.jpg

Yeah, but poor Liam :(

Nope, FC Vaduz have been promoted to the top flight of Swiss football. There is no Cardiff-based team in either the Welsh or the English top flight though.

"in their own country"

:P

Well done to Hamilton Accies. Thoroughly deserved it today. Amazing comeback and amazing scenes.

Awful to lose both away days in Edinburgh but Hibs totally deserve relegation. Terry Butcher made a chronic move from ICT.

Jason "5-1" Cummings, Jambos legend!

Yeah I feel for him, I wonder if he'll stay? He seems the type that would, but Id love him back

This. As unbelievably funny as today has been, Liam's a good guy. In pursuit of a new challenge at a bigger club his team have been relegated. St Johnstone meanwhile win the cup. A shame for him.

But the laughter doesn't stop. :lol:

Archived