Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

At least no matter what division we are playing, we will have Colin Nish to provide us with a season filled with excitement.

18 month contract - what the hell was our board thinking? It sickens me to know how good our board have been, and yet allow Jimmy to sign players from Youtube, Iain Campbell, Pat fucking Scullion and now Nish. Incredible.

Bet you wish you hadn't posted that.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see the legend that is Markus P at the game today.

Can we sign him up please. Player manager. It's like a game of Cluedo. Who will be the next Cowden manager? Will it be Makel? Will it be Nish? Will it be Markus? Will it be Lennon? Who knows?

Who knows but between now and the end of the season our best chances of survival lays with Kudus. Fans need to get off his back. Yes he's greedy and makes mistakes but f**k me he created the first and second goal.

Folk need to get off Nish's back too. Jesus the guy was good today and still folk having a go at him. Aye he's not a great player but he's part of keeping us up.

It amazes me Higgins seems to escape any sort of critisism. I really can't understand it. Agendas.

Who knows but between now and the end of the season our best chances of survival lays with Kudus. Fans need to giet off his back. Yes he's greedy and makes mistakes but f**k me he created the first and second goal.

Folk need to get off Nish's back too. Jesus the guy was good today and still folk having a go at him. Aye he's not a great player but he's part of keeping us up.

It amazes me Higgins seems to escape any sort of critisism. I really can't understand it. Agendas.

Fair point. I don't rate Kudus and I honestly think he'll be punted by Dundee utd as soon as his contract is up. However, he is Cowdens main goal threat just now and against the lesser teams in the league ie Dumbarton, as we saw today, Alloa and livvy, he will create and get chances, so...go Kudus!!!

Fair point. I don't rate Kudus and I honestly think he'll be punted by Dundee utd as soon as his contract is up. However, he is Cowdens main goal threat just now and against the lesser teams in the league ie Dumbarton, as we saw today, Alloa and livvy, he will create and get chances, so...go Kudus!!!

He's under contract at United next season.

He really blows hot and cold but I thought he had a good game today, could easily have had a hat trick, set up the 1st two goals and would probably have scored if the defender hadn't given him a wee nudge and ended up hitting the side netting.

I would agree with Muzz an on form Kudus could be the difference in us staying up or not.

He's under contract at United next season.

He really blows hot and cold but I thought he had a good game today, could easily have had a hat trick, set up the 1st two goals and would probably have scored if the defender hadn't given him a wee nudge and ended up hitting the side netting.

I would agree with Muzz an on form Kudus could be the difference in us staying up or not.

My point is, even when he blows hot, he's not premier league standard and probably not even up to the championship. However as I said he's doing a great job for Cowden at the moment so.....go Kudus!

Kudus was the main man at Dumbo earlier this season. Should have bagged a hat trick but it finished 0-0. Sounds like he created some today but still missed plenty. Thats why he isn't SPL quality. He is our main goal threat and best chance of staying up though. Apart from the machine that is Colin Nish.

My point is, even when he blows hot, he's not premier league standard and probably not even up to the championship. However as I said he's doing a great job for Cowden at the moment so.....go Kudus!

Must be championship standard at least if he is doing a great job for us...We are after all in that league.

Jimmy said today he was in hospital and not lookin good. I was goin to buy tickets from him cos Jimmy sold the winner last game. Didn't think it was so serious.

Very bad news. Another good guy gone.

Can we sign him up please. Player manager. It's like a game of Cluedo. Who will be the next Cowden manager? Will it be Makel? Will it be Nish? Will it be Markus? Will it be Lennon? Who knows?

Phew. Great result today. Fitba. Bloody Hell. Well done to the players involved. Onwards and upwards.

One would assume that it's a near certainty that JN won't be part of the Cowden set up, whatever happens, next year. Personally, I don't want Lee Makel involved. He has been part of the set up for a significant period and seems to have contributed nowt to the development of the playing side of the club.

Nish. No, non, nyet, ni, nao, iyeh, nej, yuk, mai, ko. End of. Our most successful managers in the successful years have all played at the highest level and that is where we should look for new blood. It took McDoog, self-confessedly, years to realise that on field success starts with the tone the manager sets.

p.s. Sad news from CC.

I was stunned when Jimmy S told me the news about Willie being in hospital. Was on the bus with him for the Falkirk game on Tuesday and he was his usual cheery self, maybe its a true saying that its best not to know what's in front of you.

RIP to a good friend.

Archived