Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

I thought we were better tonight than previous games. Second half, we stretched them with balls over the top but lacked quality to get a goal. The next week is the season. 2 wins out of the 3 are a must. We need to get behind the team.

however, we should have appointed Peter Houston at Xmas. He is brill and has a different excuse for every result. Too muddy, too windy, too sunny, too plasticky. That's we need, some variety in pish excuses.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wedderburn. Needs to stay 100% focused for 90 mins. As they all do. To be fair,he's not really pointing the finger. The player knows he should've done better.

Aye, maybe but he didn't need to name anyone. There's plenty times this season where players have made mistakes and not been named.

The player will know, doesn't need to read about it in a newspaper.

Been looking back through our results for this year and its horrific reading.

No goals at home

No points at home

5 goals away

4 points away

We've been ahead in one game this year which was the win at Dumbo.

4 points and 5 goals from 13 games in total. How can any manager keep his job after that.

Even Alloa and Raith did better than that last season.

The only consolation is the two teams we've picked up results against this year are teams we have in the next week but we need a miracle turn around in form.

Sad when I cany even b @rsed going 2 Kdy on wed!!!

Never missed a derby without being away

Jimmy has knocked the stuffing from most of us and should have been punted months ago

I'm going to be working overtime instead of going to the Rovers game. Sad times indeed!

Sad when I read your post Vince because it reflects exactly how I feel. I have been unable to even face going to home games recently but I will be going to the Dumbarton game and will do my utmost to support the team on the park as I always try to do while I'm at the game. I'm not promising that I won't express some feelings of dissatisfaction towards Norther Ireland's assistant manager though but I will try not to.

It's crazy to think that we could still avoid relegation even now. Just think we could have another amazing season like this one again if we stay up :( .

I'm hoping for a determined performance from the team and we need to show huge desire to win the game for the entire 90 minutes. I have hope in my heart as I love Cowdenbeath FC. We have had so many fantastic times in recent years and we still have so much to play for. Even after such a soul destroying season we still have a chance to turn this around.

This about sums it up. The only thing i would add that no way could next season be worse than this even if we do stay up. Anyone on here could have managed the team better than Jimmy has this season. He hasn't picked the players he brought to the club so has no faith even in his own guys. Roll on next season.

At least no matter what division we are playing, we will have Colin Nish to provide us with a season filled with excitement.

18 month contract - what the hell was our board thinking? It sickens me to know how good our board have been, and yet allow Jimmy to sign players from Youtube, Iain Campbell, Pat fucking Scullion and now Nish. Incredible.

Archived