Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really!

A win for Alloa on Saturday is probably quite likely and it wouldn't surprise me if Livingston beat Hibs next Wednesday=Foot of the table playing Hearts with Livingston playing Raith who have nothing to play for=Another 3 points for Livingston.

So I think it could pretty much be a disaster.

Luckily Alloa play Hibs a week on Saturday so I personally think we will now only achieve the playoffs at best

You've changed your tune. You should get back on your meds if you think alloa will beat Queens and livi will best Hibs.

Really!

A win for Alloa on Saturday is probably quite likely and it wouldn't surprise me if Livingston beat Hibs next Wednesday=Foot of the table playing Hearts with Livingston playing Raith who have nothing to play for=Another 3 points for Livingston.

So I think it could pretty much be a disaster.

Luckily Alloa play Hibs a week on Saturday so I personally think we will now only achieve the playoffs at best

We have to unfortunately focus on other team's results as that is the situation we have put ourselves in.

Here is a worst scenario Alloa win this and next Saturday with Livingston winning next Wednesday and Saturday with us losing to Hearts=Cowden going into the final game only battling for automatic relegation and relying on Livingston dropping points in the other game.

Do you just ramble? Tell me what Hearts have to play for?

We all know what the worst case scenario is, we do know it's 3 points for a win.

I'm not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist about other team's results.

You've changed your tune. You should get back on your meds if you think alloa will beat Queens and livi will best Hibs.

Too much naivety from you I think

Anything can happen in the championship and Livingston are on a really good run of form.

I really hope I am wrong but you have to be realistic and be mindful of the possibilities.

Nobody would have ever predicted Cowden beating Hamilton last game of the season and staying up a couple of seasons ago

Anything can happen in the championship and Livingston are on a really good run of form.

I really hope I am wrong but you have to be realistic and be mindful of the possibilities.

Nobody would have ever predicted Cowden beating Hamilton last game of the season and staying up a couple of seasons ago

How has tonight changed this :lol:

Do you just ramble? Tell me what Hearts have to play for?

We all know what the worst case scenario is, we do know it's 3 points for a win.

I'm not sure why you are getting your knickers in a twist about other team's results.

Are you having a laugh.

Why am I getting worried about other teams results!

Do you think Hearts will just roll over next Saturday and do us a favour unless you know something I don't.Queen of the South had nothing to play for last season which was the most horrible experience I have felt in football but fortunately turned out good at East End

316 accusing someone of naivety. Ooyah.

We have as much chance of beating hearts as livi have of beating hibs. Hearts have already sent a few of their players off for treatment and have shown they can't be arsed since they won the title. Hibs will be well up for it as second is up for grabs again after tonight with Rangers still to go to Tynie.

We have as much chance of beating hearts as livi have of beating hibs. Hearts have already sent a few of their players off for treatment and have shown they can't be arsed since they won the title. Hibs will be well up for it as second is up for grabs again after tonight with Rangers still to go to Tynie.

I hope so Convert

Jesus Christ, one minute he's using Raith having nothing to play for as back up that Livi will beat them then using the opposite when it comes to us.

That's before the ludicrous statement that Alloa will 'quite likely' beat Qots and that Livi will beat Hibs.

Utter nonsense based on nothing. They may beat them but we may beat Hearts.

Too late for panicking now 316. U should have panicked in January wi the rest of us.

We have to sit and watch how this unfolds, fingers crossed that we're still in front of Alloa goin into the last game.

Is that a pun regarding my continued defence of Jimmy all season,well most of the season ????

U know it is. He needed punted long before now.

Too late for panicking now 316. U should have panicked in January wi the rest of us.

We have to sit and watch how this unfolds, fingers crossed that we're still in front of Alloa goin into the last game.

Correct. Whatever happens if we beat Alloa we will stay up. It's going to be as simple as that. It's in our own hands and we shouldn't be looking at other team's but focussing on ours, if we go down its not because of other team's results in the run it. It will be down to our spineless results at home to Livi and away to Alloa (assuming the result goes against us) and subsequently our woeful manager.

I really hope we are in front of both Livingston and Alloa and then a big party at Alloa celebrating Cowden finishing eighth.

Whatever you do please don't ask Robbie Neilson to do us a favour when we play Hearts as I have a genuine story about asking a manager to do us a favour last season ????

Jesus Christ, one minute he's using Raith having nothing to play for as back up that Livi will beat them then using the opposite when it comes to us.

That's before the ludicrous statement that Alloa will 'quite likely' beat Qots and that Livi will beat Hibs.

Utter nonsense based on nothing. They may beat them but we may beat Hearts.

It's not back up pal.

I'm not using the opposite when it comes to us.I should have explained myself better. I just can't see us beating Hearts regardless of them having nothing to play for as their situation is different in terms of the quality of players they have and that they will have players fighting for Premiership Contracts.

I hope you are right though Muzza that because Hearts have nothing to play for will hopefully give us an advantage for all three points

Archived