Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Fair enough. I still don't think Alloa will win either of their next two games - they may steal a point which makes no difference to us going into the final game.

I think Livi will win another game - potentially two but realistically they will only pick up 4 points maximum.

I'm fairly confident a draw will be enough at Alloa but of course that may change. That's just my opinion.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. I still don't think Alloa will win either of their next two games - they may steal a point which makes no difference to us going into the final game.

I think Livi will win another game - potentially two but realistically they will only pick up 4 points maximum.

I'm fairly confident a draw will be enough at Alloa but of course that may change. That's just my opinion.

Fair enough Muzza your entitled to your views but I am just as passionate about staying up and can't help focusing on the other teams results that sit around us as in my opinion it could potentially cause us problems.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will be celebrating.

Alloa 0-0 Cowdenbeath - I'd take that. May the 2nd 1992 anyone?

I got drunk that night. Kirkford Tavern- on the tables in the pool room. Superb.

If only we had a Sumo now.

Alloa 0-0 Cowdenbeath - I'd take that. May the 2nd 1992 anyone?

If it turns out that we do need a draw at Alloa, do you think we will take the huge support that we did in 92? I still remember the bewildered look on the face of the Alloa fans.

Livi drawing against rangers is a decent result but no really any good to them.

I would have taken a point if I was in their position. They are well capable of beating Raith and QoS are unlikely to need anything from the last game against Livi. Fortunately Livi getting a point tonight means that Hibs will be more up for the game against them to overtake the Sevco. That's assuming Hibs aren't on a downer after their cup semi.

Of course we can sort this by pumping Hearts 1-0!

Yeah...I wouldn't lose too much sleep over that <_<

I said before that Alloa would get nothing from QoS, but QoS were poor against Falkirk and Falkirk should have won the game. I think if Alloa have a real go, they could win.

I hope JN has a game plan for the Hearts match. One that involves venturing into the opposition half. Better still, one that hands the job over to Makel for the day

Livingston's last game still kicking off at 3pm, according to their website.

#sportingintegrity

Edit: Livi just late in updating their site - a'body's kicking off at 12:15 on the final day now. Praise be to Sky for sorting this out in the absence of an authority figure at the SPFL.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/fixture-amendment-97/

Alloa away on the 2nd of May will be a 1215 kick off now.

FFS. How drunk will the winners be come Saturday evening? Carnage.

Thank f**k I'm tea-total.

Livingston's last game still kicking off at 3pm, according to their website.

#sportingintegrity

Maybe the SPFL know something we don't which will make Livi's results irrelevant.

Archived