Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Jimmy has got his next job lined up. Heard about this e wee while back but didn't believe it.

Assistant to Fowler at Queens.

Nothing wrong with that. He's returning to what he does best.

Great to see the chairman come out fighting in today's Fife's Times

Was the meeting publicised in the times vince?

I can't make Thursday but have intimated to some of the board AIC Joinery will have some kind of sponsorship and I'm behind them all the way.

Wouldn't be surprised, heard it months ago and felt it would come to fruition.

Got to love football. Despite relegating us Nicholl will be in a better place with the Queens assistant and the NI assistant jobs.

Jobs for the boys, as opposed to on merit.

But it is on merit, he's regarded as a good assistant.

He wasn't totally useless with us, some aspects of the job he did well. Overall though he wasn't good enough as the manager. Get the feeling he couldn't have been interested in listening to others, either that or Makel agreed with his selections and constant tinkering.

I can't make Thursday but have intimated to some of the board AIC Joinery will have some kind of sponsorship and I'm behind them all the way.

Well done Ally

Yes the meeting was mentioned in the Times

Headline "we will be back, declares chairman"

Then story goes onto say complete review of club to be undertaken, relegation very serious.

Other quote from Alex Anderson - relegation could cost us £170k

The gamble by the board to stick with JN was a £170k one! Live and learn hopefully. Great that Donald is sending out positive vibes. Need everyone to pull together even more than before and I'm sure the support will rally to the cause like we've done many times in the past. Definitely time for a fresh start for everyone. The 2014/2015 season has gone now.

Well done, great gesture. Wish the High Street traders particularly the pubs ( wee jimmies and junction excepted) that have benefitted this season would dip in too.

I can't make the meeting unfortunately. We need as many people as possible to turn up. The board need to know we are all behind them. As soon as the season tickets go on sale I will be buying.

U20s take on Berwick Rangers at Central Park on Thursday @ 8.00 If they can score a few it should confirm 2nd place in the league. A wee added incentive to get supporters along to the meeting maybe?

Fingers crossed they can get second. They may be our first team next season!

We were close to winning this league, although I am sure eventual winners Forfar did beat us 10-0 in one match!

Fingers crossed they can get second. They may be our first team next sea

We were close to winning this league, although I am sure eventual winners Forfar did beat us 10-0 in one match!

10-0!! Don't be ridiculous. No one loses 10-0! It was 9 ;-)

Well done, great gesture. Wish the High Street traders particularly the pubs ( wee jimmies and junction excepted) that have benefitted this season would dip in too.

Tbf the guy from partners bar has helped in the past

We've also the boards on the cross guns and the birch (along with junction and partners) advertising the home games which look great IMO

10-0!! Don't be ridiculous. No one loses 10-0! It was 9 ;-)

I thought it was 10, but like kids football, they call it 9 no matter how many more it is.

Hopefully the good times will return to Central Park like this one day! Hope to see a good attendance tonight at the meeting. Know a fair number who can't make it though, but will be backing the club 100% next season.

On a silly note, League 1 has always been won by a team competing in it for the first time. Let's hope this happens again next season. If it does, then it might be between us and Albion Rovers (assuming Alloa and Stenny win the play-offs).

See Kane Hemmings has been released by Barnsley doubt we will get him back like but if wee punted a good few players thn maybe some money to get him back?? Hopefully a board member could help haha?? We can buy dream.

Archived