f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are almost certainly plenty of dobbers on the Ajax message boards who take the opportunity to question whether the youth system has really done that much for them any time they go a poor spell under a bad manager.

The academy makes money and gives kids a chance in the game. It would be more productive to whine about the removal of planet status from Pluto.

Ayr United have confirmed its a 7:30pm kick-off tonight, which also means its easier for me to get to. :)

I hope they've got grub on sale.

Chippy Indian and Chinese all 2 mins from Blair park

Have you seen the shape of me, there's no way I'm walking up n down that brae for some grub.

Guest honestrae95

Anyone that reckons getting beaten by a second string Glens team is a good result is a bit deluded.

Rosco didn't do too bad against our defence tonight.

We're still short of what's required for League 1 but it was a decent game for £4.

Going forward we looked ok. The defense just not physical enough and will be torn to shreds if we don't get at least another strong centre half on board.

Would liked to have seen some more trialists tonight. Donnelly I think has done enough to take a gamble on.

Roberts had a crack with him just before half time asking him if he had another 45 in him. He just laughed it off with an "Aye right" response. So must have been the plan to give McCracken the 2nd half.

What's the news with the American Misery defender?

Roberts had a crack with him just before half time asking him if he had another 45 in him. He just laughed it off with an "Aye right" response. So must have been the plan to give McCracken the 2nd half.

What's the news with the American Misery defender?

hurt his knee training and couldn't play any games

Archived