f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Childish logic - again.

If you're going to make outlandish claims, then abandon trying to justify them then there's no point.

You're the one making outlandish claims, I'm not childish or stupid enough to write a kid off for the remainder of their career.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's 27 now. Six years in Junior football and he's been signed by Stranraer.

No loss.

We'll see if he's no loss, I for one haven't seen anything to suggest we will be above Stranraer by the end of the season.

Probably wanted more cash than we were willing to pay.

Moffat spent 6 years in the juniors b4 signing for us at 26.

Yeah Stranraer will definitely be paying him more. Definitely.

Of course it's already been stated he wanted to come back to Ayr, but we didn't want him.

We'll never know whether he's getting more at Stranraer but we've ex players making more in junior football than they did at Ayr.

Wouldn't have Pettigrew back myself. Happy with signing Devlin

When I'm looking for you to white knight your pal I'll give you a shout.

Guest honestrae95

he signs for biggest rivals and is a complete standout so far .

Edit to add- cmpletely forgot, he's also a bit shite and was only average at what is an eye-bleedingly bad level of football.

But Roberts doesn't fancy McArthur and Bobo will get injured again...

Given McKinlay has already played at centre-back in pre-season and Roberts was quoted as saying when he signed "Primarily he will be a left back however he can slot into other postions" I think its safe to say we'll see McKinlay at centre-back this season, probably alongside Scott McLaughlin or a returning Kyle McAusland at some point.

We badly need two centre-backs and a left-back (given McKinlay's injury record) IMO.

Oh, and two strikers.

Are you saying that your likely first choice centre back partnership at this point is Kevin McKinlay and Scott McLaughlin? Fucking hell.

Are you saying that your likely first choice centre back partnership at this point is Kevin McKinlay and Scott McLaughlin? Fucking hell.

No, he's saying that our usual spate of injuries will see them play there at some point this season.

You just worry about getting yourself along to Cappielow, we'll be fine, might get relegated but we will be fine.

At least the new promotion/relegation slot enables us to find the place in the pyramid that our board feels best suits their intentions.

No, he's saying that our usual spate of injuries will see them play there at some point this season.

You just worry about getting yourself along to Cappielow, we'll be fine, might get relegated but we will be fine.

Ah, I picked it up wrong, thought the 'at some point' only referred to McAusland returning rather than McKinlay and McLaughlin having to play there.

Ah, I picked it up wrong, thought the 'at some point' only referred to McAusland returning rather than McKinlay and McLaughlin having to play there.

It wouldn't surprise any of the Ayr fans after the clusterfuck of the last couple of seasons,the only surprise was that he actually managed to play the Moff in the correct position

It's not your fault: Kitty_Boy forgot to close his parenthesis immediately after 'McCausland', creating confusion. He should know better but he'll be hurting more than anyone.

It's not your fault: Kitty_Boy forgot to close his parenthesis immediately after 'McCausland', creating confusion. He should know better but he'll be hurting more than anyone.

:lol:

Pettigrew would have been a decent addition to a Squad. Perhaps not 'saviour' but certainly a person who could have come in and done a job whilst either: Campbell is injured, or McArthur isn't fancied by the manager. The only other current players to put there are McCracken, McLaughlin or McKinlay. or mystery Centre-Half from US.

With two full days until the start of the season we don't have a Squad of players, let alone a squad of players who I believe will finish top half.

Archived