f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be getting a player that an Premier League team wanted this time last season is a real bonus. As has been said, we're a good striker away from a decent enough team now. With another midfield and defensive face too please.

To be getting a player that an Premier League team wanted this time last season is a real bonus. As has been said, we're a good striker away from a decent enough team now. With another midfield and defensive face too please.

We now have 6 players who can play centre back, i think that position is now covered IMO

Not sure McLaughlin, Mckinlay or Campbell can be counted. I would be amazed if Mcarthur and Mckracken are given a chance (Unless completely essential) Preferably Murphy and a newbie with Mcarthur and Campbell as back up.

Has it actually been confirmed that Campbell has re-signed?

Not sure McLaughlin, Mckinlay or Campbell can be counted. I would be amazed if Mcarthur and Mckracken are given a chance (Unless completely essential) Preferably Murphy and a newbie with Mcarthur and Campbell as back up.

Has it actually been confirmed that Campbell has re-signed?

Yeh ...we talked him out of retirement so he can play 5 or 6 games for 20 mins or so :unsure:

I guess Campbell isn't necesarily a bad option to have around the squad...he was a decent defender and is our longest serving player...might help to bring on some of the younger boys and maybe even serve as a link between coach and players?

I guess Campbell isn't necesarily a bad option to have around the squad...he was a decent defender and is our longest serving player...might help to bring on some of the younger boys and maybe even serve as a link between coach and players?

Campbell has never been a bad guy to have around the squad, our problem has been signing him as 1 of our 2 main centre halfs year after year when he's injury prone, that's not his fault that's the fault of our managers and board members, I'm still waiting for an explanation why we've depended on him for so long.

Sounds like this signing is down to pure luck! Hopefully we can get another first team centre half in, and sign Campbell as back up with the youth guys also as cover. Still need a striker or 2, and maybe another winger.

We need at least one more CH, a midfielder and a striker. Just realised (probably due to the panic of having no CH or striker signed) that we only have Gilmour and McLaughlin in the middle of the park.

I would assume if / when Crawford and Shankland come back thats 2 out of the 3 covered.

I suppose it depends how the McArthur Murphy partnership plays out in the first few games on whether we need a first choice CH or just cover (ie Campbell and McKrakcen)

Archived