f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very True , with 5 mins to go in the Cumnock game on the Saturday , for swearing I believe , I mean those Cumnock Juniors lads didnt swear did they ? :lol:

Think wee Nissy was an easier decision for the Ref !

As a guy who went to his frst game when 5 years old 39 years ago i repeat i want all killie scum out my team

It's difficult to tell how the match went from watching the 'highlights' on the Clyde website but it looked like Forrest was our most dangerous player (in the attacking sense at least) and Donald should never ever be used at left back ever again. McGill (number 11 I assume?) looked lively although from the few clips of him there were he always seemed to end up losing the ball.

I think we're still in need of a strong striker, cover for left-back (why did Roberts get rid of Longridge?!) and a midfield player who can tackle at the very least.

Hopefully with a week's training they'll be a bit more defensively cohesive against East Stirling.

Why?

Anybody who has ever played the game would know that playing against a previous Club or maybe even the Club you supported as a boy would act as a bit of " extra motivation " in a Match situation. Anybody who thinks that having a Killie connection would stop a Professional Footballer or Manager doing the best job they can for Ayr United is sadly mistaken and totally wrong.

Conversely , and I don't want to open up old wounds here , but I liked John Sludden as a player , however a large section of the Killie support never gave him a chance . Therefore Super Cally's attitude is wrong IMO but not just confined to South Ayrshire.

Ayr United have never played in League Two. I for one am looking forward to this new adventure.

I'm just wondering how long Lachlan would call a sustained period at the wrong end of the table, month, 2 months, season?

If there is any sense in the boardroom at all he will be out on his arse if Ayr are at the wrong end of the table near the end of September.

But this is Ayr United we are talking about. They will only change things when its too late.

If there is any sense in the boardroom at all he will be out on his arse if Ayr are at the wrong end of the table near the end of September.

But this is Ayr United we are talking about. They will only change things when its too late.

End of April it is then. Long season ahead, won't be able to see the new team play until atleast the end of August. Going by what people have said about the Clyde match that could be a good thing.

Depends on the terms of his new contract. If there is some kind of clause where they can sack him cheaply I don't think they will hang around.

I get the impression from Lachlan's previous statement that he's running out of patience with Roberts.

Archived