f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

Also seems like Roberts isn't planning on starting both Beattie and Donnelly: "But first he's got to get Ryan Donnelly out the side. Part of our success has been the shape of the team and Ryan is the man with the jersey." Which I would agree with.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also seems like Roberts isn't planning on starting both Beattie and Donnelly: "But first he's got to get Ryan Donnelly out the side. Part of our success has been the shape of the team and Ryan is the man with the jersey." Which I would agree with.

Beattie as an impact player sounds good. Ryan has earned the right to the starting place. Good healthy competition. Nice one

Could the wide man be Dundee's Nicky Riley? Apparently he's been told he can leave, although we probably wouldn't be getting him on an emergency loan if it was him.

Unless McKinlay is injured for a while and Donald will be filling in for him. It would be a bit of a waste of money since we've got Forrest, Donald and McGill all playing really well.

Could the wide man be Dundee's Nicky Riley? Apparently he's been told he can leave, although we probably wouldn't be getting him on an emergency loan if it was him.

As Riley was under contract when the transfer window closed the only way he could sign for another club would be on an emergency loan. We would only be able to sign him permanently once the transfer window opened in January, if he was released by Dundee.

Unless we signed him on amateur terms, which would be a clear and unpalatable circumvention of the rules.

It would be ideal for him to join on an EL, will keep him fit with game time and put him in the shop window for championship sides in January. Plus we'd obviously be lowering his demand on Dundee's wage budget.

As Riley was under contract when the transfer window closed the only way he could sign for another club would be on an emergency loan. We would only be able to sign him permanently once the transfer window opened in January, if he was released by Dundee.

Unless we signed him on amateur terms, which would be a clear and unpalatable circumvention of the rules.

Ah okay, cheers for that. Could be him then.

I understand folk saying that it might be a bit of waste getting another winger in but, as PeterPrice says, when McKinlay or Bobo are injured, Donald will be slotting in at left back, meaning McGill will have to start. He has been excellent so far but I don't think he's ready to be a regular starter just yet so bringing in another wide player would make sense. Although a centre half and central midfielder are definitely higher priorities.

I believe we should know more on transfers this afternoon...... RC was in for talks the other day.

RC anyone?

Ah okay, cheers for that. Could be him then.

I understand folk saying that it might be a bit of waste getting another winger in but, as PeterPrice says, when McKinlay or Bobo are injured, Donald will be slotting in at left back, meaning McGill will have to start. He has been excellent so far but I don't think he's ready to be a regular starter just yet so bringing in another wide player would make sense. Although a centre half and central midfielder are definitely higher priorities.

RC anyone?

Robbie Crawford?

Archived