f**k you Marko Ayr are staying up

What's with Roberts and this fascination with having loads of midfielders. If he's resigned Robbie then there's no need for Paul Slane. The priority is and has been till now another centre half. If he's looking for cover on the left wing (as Donald seems to be spending mostly of his time at lb) then should he be trying to sign another lb and move Donald back to where he belongs.

Which leads me to why we let Longridge go, didn't see much wrong with his performance against us on Saturday.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ninja, i have to agree. I was at the reserve game on Tuesday. We have 2 younger central-midfielders (McCreadie/ Wardrobe) who can offer cover for in there. we need a central defender and your right, another wide lefty. Get Beattie right up top with Forrest and Donnelly coming in off the wings supporting him. To be fair the back 4 are doing ok. Its further forward we need to get sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

What happened to the lad Shankland Ayr had last season against us in the league cup - scored a good goal against us as well - has he been released or something?

Contract expired. Was offered a new one. Can only sign for another club in Scotland if we get compensation. Last I heard he didn't have a club.

Incidentally, his cameo at Firhill was by far and away his best ever performance in an Ayr shirt!

No more than 10 mins on the park, scored a nice goal and hit the post in stoppage time - I bet he shows it to all his prospective employers!

I like how Mark Roberts said in the AP that if Murphy and Campbell were both out for a while we would have to look at the loan market, I kind of assumed he would already of been doing this but clearly not.

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/peterhead-v-ayr-at-balmoor-stadium-match-preview/5024783/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SportcoukNewsRssFeed+(Sport.co.uk+News+RSS+Feed)

post-21687-0-81848000-1412519133_thumb.j

Would sooner have Terry Butcher bet he could un earth some gems down south from non league and have the pull to draw them here on decent wage to make there move worth while especially from the north east that face it is a bit of a toilet but is were the best English players come from they have a great football culture in that neck of the woods ask big Malcolm Shotton

How man times are you going to tediously talk shite about Terry Butcher and english non league. Pure Swampy

Listen pup in the nineties when there was a wee bit more money in the pot we managed to go out and get quality players in from down there that done well

And they were higher quality than the guys out the juniors who were never made full time

Listen pup in the nineties when there was a wee bit more money in the pot we managed to go out and get quality players in from down there that done well

And they were higher quality than the guys out the juniors who were never made full time

Newsflash this is 2014 and there was more than a wee bit of money in the pot in the nineties!

This drivel of trying to get unrealistic managers/players is becoming a bit tedious from you. Plus who will up sticks from down south now to play part time for Ayr as well as working, traveling and family. Murphy runs an academy and can do it a very very rare exception!

Newsflash this is 2014 and there was more than a wee bit of money in the pot in the nineties!

This drivel of trying to get unrealistic managers/players is becoming a bit tedious from you. Plus who will up sticks from down south now to play part time for Ayr as well as working, traveling and family. Murphy runs an academy and can do it a very very rare exception!

Was not talking part time was talking full time obviously if the money is there they will come they managed to come when ICT were in division one they would come to Ayr

Its a perfect shop window to get a move up to the top level and more cash we just need to come out the league we are in for now then show ambition

So are ICT a bigger club than Ayr United these days then historically or through there fan base same with Ross County?

Fact is if these clubs manage to go up so can we with the right management that can attract quality non league ones from England

Also for the record your the worst trumpet in here that goes out his way to berate Scottish junior football

So what exactly is good enough for you then?

I demand better than english lower league players

i want top internationals only

if we are going out in a flash in the pan hing we are going to do it right

Was not talking part time was talking full time obviously if the money is there they will come they managed to come when ICT were in division one they would come to Ayr

Its a perfect shop window to get a move up to the top level and more cash we just need to come out the league we are in for now then show ambition

So are ICT a bigger club than Ayr United these days then historically or through there fan base same with Ross County?

Fact is if these clubs manage to go up so can we with the right management that can attract quality non league ones from England

Also for the record your the worst trumpet in here that goes out his way to berate Scottish junior football

So what exactly is good enough for you then?

I think we can clearly see ICT and Ross County are bigger than Ayr. Where's the money coming from? Junior football is rotten only a handful of players would make in seniors and many many have failed!!

So this trumpet is raising the standard to you being a rocket and a complete weapon when it comes to discussing the seniors!!!

I think we can clearly see ICT and Ross County are bigger than Ayr. Where's the money coming from? Junior football is rotten only a handful of players would make in seniors and many many have failed!!

So this trumpet is raising the standard to you being a rocket and a complete weapon when it comes to discussing the seniors!!!

Brill Warren Williams Vincent all signed from non league for ICT

Money will come when the clubs sold,just a shame Barr has not built a new stadium

Pretty sure were our ground is will fetch millions if we sell to a super market chain

Petershill done that and got some crazy millions in Springburn

Brill Warren Williams Vincent all signed from non league for ICT

Money will come when the clubs sold,just a shame Barr has not built a new stadium

Pretty sure were our ground is will fetch millions if we sell to a super market chain

Petershill done that and got some crazy millions in Springburn

You live in a total fantasy land

Archived